DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lexie...sit your ass down!

Maggie looked exquisite yesterday

Finally it looks like they are getting back to Taylor and Brady

thats still unnacceptable. I read that Days shoots what 2 months in advance, more than any other soap. If anything they have more time to edit this crap together in a cohesive manner.

• Members

It was disconcerting to not see the follow-up on the cliffhanger. However, on the upside, no Sami and Fafe yesterday! I actually really enjoyed the episode. Wonder what the soap opera Victor and Maggie were watching was called? Nice touch having Victor's manservant curled up on the sofa watching when Victor caught him. Great scenes with Victor and Maggie talking, too. These two are chemistryful. If that is even a word.

Nicole calling Taylor "little girl" when she saw Brady and Taylor talking. LOL! I kind of like how Nicole is jealous.

• Members

I thought the scenes this week with Maggie and Chloe were good. Suzanne Rogers seems to always bring out the best in whomever she is acting against. She literally saved the character of Melanie.

What a great actress Suzanne Rogers is. And so sad to think that the powers that be were going to write the character of Maggie off. I know we have been told that their plan all along was to bring the dead characters back. I don't believe that for a second. Especially now that Alice is gone, how critically important is the character of Maggie to the show. And to think they were so short sighted that they were going to actually kill the character off and eliminate what a treasure they had in Suzanne Rogers. And usually when you stupidly write a character off you can not bring them back to the same level they were at. Witness AMC writing off Dixie or AW writing off Frankie. A mistake like that has such lasting devasting consequences.

• Members

I was just as angry & especially frustrated as Sami was after that phone conversation with EJ! What an @ss!! I thought Ali Sweeney ROCKED after Sami hung up that phone. She did brilliant, I felt her anger & pain! I absolutely loved everything Sami/Rafe today. I'm so glad I am spoiler free on this. I thought Sami was going to do something totally different which was why I wasn't liking how things were going at first...but right now, I think things are good besides Sami wanting to keep this all a secret still -_-

I immediately started laughing when Sami was telling Rafe about how many kids she has, etc...and when she told him none of them were his. LOL. I'm surprised he didn't bolt out of there when he had the chance ;-P

Lexie...rolleyes.gif

Brady is soo annoying.

LOL loved that EJ/Nicole bedroom scene. Fantastic!

Seriously, WHAT A LONG DAY IN SALEM. It looks like it FINALLY came to an end today! So much happened in one day. This is still the night after EJ & Taylor got in that limousine accident. Wow!

• Members

Really? Wow than thats even worse bc that means they have 3 months to edit a cohesive show and not have the choppy mess we get

Boy was Lexie a judgemental b-tch. I didnt like her little dig at Sami and Rafe when she heard they were divorcing just like I didnt like all her digs at Nicol

Where the hell did Taylor come from? I hate when people appear towards the mid to end of episode out of nowhere.

The Rafe/Sami stuff was good. I never had an issue with them as a couple. Its he that irritates me but he's been alot more tolerable with amnesia.

Forgot to add loved seeing Johnny back Wednesday

Nicole :wub: I still love she and EJ. He really needs to drop the bore and stick with Nicole

• Members

It's not like they're spending three months editing it -- they might as well be right up against the airdates, considering how they pump these things out. (Not defending the crappy construction, just saying.)

Oh, I love that! Y&R used to do it all the time. It makes the episode less predictable. Well, if it's not Taylor, who I'd be okay never seeing again.

• Members

She wasnt really being bitchy, but EJ told her that Sami and Rage are getting a divorce and she said "Getting a divorce and married only less than a year." Thats paraphrased but she said it with a judegemental tone as if she were being condescending to the fact that Sami ruined yet another relationship. It probably would have been more interesting had she brought that attitude to Sami herself instead of just reacting to EJ. She was also badmouthing Nicole to EJ, but didnt dare say anything nasty to Nicole's face when she saw her earlier. I wouldnt mind her being all out bitch but they have her hide behind EJ and talk about people behind their backs and not to their face.

• Members

^ LOL. I love when they do this [!@#$%^&*]. Didn't Marlena's tombstone say she was 49 when she was the SSK, even though Sami was clearly, like, 30 damn years old and Marlena had been to medical school and married before she even met Roman?

• Members

I wonder how old Nicholas would be if they brought him back. If she were 49, it would be perfectly plausible that she could have a deSORASed son thats 30, but now that she's 39, its a stretch that she even has Melanie.

• Members

I'm betting he will/would just be generic "mid-to-late 20s," probably around the age Philip is. The way Vivian was speaking to him on the phone recently, it sounded like they were positioning him as still being a kid in many ways. Plus, wasn't Carly supposed to have gotten pregnant with Nicholas kind of young? If they just did a throwaway "I was very young when I had you," I could go with that... that SORASing in the late 90s really screwed up the Alamain timeline, but I'm sure they never thought they would have Carly on the show again.

Archived