OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 28

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+1 I could hardly believe that you'd never seen it marceline. But lemme guess, you've seen Delirious? :P

Yeah dragonflies, a couple soap star cameos, but no more spoilers for marceline until she sees it! ;)

I hope and pray that Aubrey doesn't get pregnant by Cutter and dumb Joey is further cuckolded.

Oh Viki, I love you, but calling Kelly out for doing something that might hurt Natalie? REALLY!?[/Nora]

• Members

I assume you aren't referring to the Eddie Murphy stand-up film. Then...no. I've never even heard of a movie called "Delirious." :ph34r:

You'd never believe it given the way I hate both characters now but I loved Crisalie once. I hated Jen for the way she kept them apart. Man oh man do times change! LOL!

• Members

LMAO

And Viki acting surprised Kelly was a slut when she married BOTH her sons & is the mother of Viki's great grandson via Viki's grandson?

Have a seat Mrs. Lord Riley Burke Riley Buchanan Buchanan Carpenter Davidson Banks.

+1.

• Members

@DeeeDee :lol: EXACTLY!

I had a feeling there'd be Eddie Murphy confusion (save yout transvestite jokes), but the *other* Delirious (1991) is yet another soap spoof starring John Candy, Mariel Hemingway, and Emma Samms. Candy plays a soap writer who gets stuck in his own soap. And Prince's "Delirious" is the movie's theme song.

I love the Patels too!

• Members

Gigi is just awful. Farah Fath needs to GO.

Aubrey is one of the lamest characters I've seen in ages. Do we really need to see her in bed in every episode? :rolleyes:

I'm sick of all the Natalie propping. I hate all the scenes where Viki and everyone else just talks about poor, poor miserable Natalie. :rolleyes:

I looove Clint. :wub:

• Members

Its utterly ridiculous how everyone and their mama is coming down on Kelly for sleeping with John. I didnt expect to hear Viki talk about her like that either today

Another Aubrey sex scene? Her libido is just as bad if not worse than Brooke from B&B!

I dont get why Rama sent her husband to prison. Nothing she has done makes any sense like publicly confessing Vimal's crimes

• Members

oltlww.png

Wendy does the "How you doin" LMAO!

Aubrey has nothing on her. Rama has dirt on Aubrey. It makes no sense. Aubrey convinced her last week but I didnt get it then

LMAO! Yeah Viki made little sense in regards to Kelly here. Lets not forget that Kelly slept her way through the Buchanan family, as she was also engaged to Viki's son's cousin Drew.

• Members

Aubrey said that Vimal would be free but would be jobless and blacklisted and they'd be essentially broke. With Vimal going to prison, it prevents the downfall of BE since Clint would be cleared of his charges and Aubrey will maintain her cash flow that she can give a large sum of to Rama and Vimal.

Archived