Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The other issue is Joe's deportation...it's interesting that he's going in second since he'll face deportation when he's released. By the time they've served their time Gia will be 18 years old and Joe may face having to leave the United States. His sentence is long enough that Teresa will be able to plan and weigh things out.

I do wish them well, but I'm not sorry they've been given jail time. They earned it.

• Members

I love Teresa and hate that this is happening, but they did the crime and they have to pay. It's such an unfortunate situation, but they will make it through it. The judge showed them so much compassion and I think the way it was handled will help them rebuild their life. First, the staggered sentence will make it easier on the kids, plus giving Teresa a lower-than-anticipated sentence are all good things. I believe they needed jail time in order to truly understand what they had done and make sure it won't happen again. Teresa has shown she's a hustler and I do believe when she gets out of jail she will work hard to pay her restitution and live a better life. Sometimes you have to go through things to learn and grow. I hope they learned their lesson.

Now as for RHONJ, what does this mean for next season? Do yall expect Teresa to appear at all? If she's going in January then I could see them filming her until then, but if it's November (which honestly would be best so she'd get it over with) then she really won't be available to film at all. Even if it is January, will she WANT to film? Then again, for the sake of making money it seems she'd have to do it. At the very least I expect Joe to have a heavy presence next season.

• Members

If they haven't been filming Teresa all the while they've been crazy. They should be filming her from now until she goes into jail in November, film Joe crying throughout the year, show him driving off to visit her, that'll be enough footage to keep her presence up for the upcoming season...then she'll be out and they film again, if they plan it properly she won't have to miss any seasons.

• Members

So true.

I haven't really read up on the charges, so I wonder exactly when all the illegal dealings happened. I know Joe didn't file his taxes in 2004, but were most of the dealings around 2008-2009? If so, it's sadly ironic, going to extremes to obtain a lifestyle for a show, and now that show is what's going to help dig you out of your own mess.

• Members

I feel bad for the girls - that their parents would do this to Thea, because joe and theresa did this to them and not the law, courts, or judge. They should have thought about their kids when they broke the law. And they should have actually come clean and not tried lying and hiding things from the judge AGAIN before being sentenced.

They absolutely deserved what they got. If not more but given the kids I think they went easy on them.

So,etimes you have shitty, selfish parents and that's awful. Hopefully these girls grow up to be better people in spite of their parents.

• Members

I thought they filmed it before the sentencing. Its for the best that she wont be there. Honestly, don't even want to see her do a one on one with Andy. Het material this season has been TOO depressing and her talking will be even worse. Bravo needs to just cancel the show or move on from Teresa. This stuff is partly ruining it