Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Some people eat their favorite meals, some people say their goodbyes ... but Teresa Giudice prepared for prison by pissing off her castmates -- showing up over 4 hours late to their reunion taping.

Sources close to the production tell us her "Real Housewives of New Jersey" co-stars were furious about the tardiness Sunday afternoon ... same for Bravo head honcho Andy Cohen.

And what's worse ... we're told Giudice continued to delay the process once they began filming -- making producers continually start and stop the taping because Teresa said she was "going through a lot" and needed a break.

Her list of visitors in prison will be short.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/category/real-housewives/#ixzz3FOOrrLBD

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It is kind of ridiculous to have to film a reunion right after finding out you and your husband will be taking turns in the slammer for almost 5 years. But still, I'd be pissed if I were the cast to. Do we know if Jac will be there? I don't even watch this mess but always find the reunions of any show entertaining.

• Members

Lol they should be glad Teresa even showed up...I mean seriously Andy cut her some damn.

I mean what was compelling to watch on Caroline's show? Albie and Chris playing football? Lauren getting a gay guy to be in her wedding...ummm okay. It just looks like an entire show of Caroline yelling about or at her kids. Even the most boring episode of NJ this season tops that. Cuz at least NJ can have a few moments of hilarity from Miliania at the very least.

• Members

Apparently BH's big vacation will be Amsterdam which they have either on right now.. or will be going on shortly. My question is why would producers select this place knowing one of the housewives can barely stay sober. Guess they want conflict when I wish they would just let things happen naturally.. which would involve the women possibly acting like adults.

Sometimes I really think Andy Cohen hates women.