Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Manzo'd with Children

CFC3vXp.png?1

Man that Chris Manzo has lived a hard life

GjZTday.jpg?1

Meanwhile Jaq was looking fab

IA with Albie. Lapband Manzo is a bitch. I was growing tired of her on RHoNJ, but she's gotten worse since. Like bitch, f--k off

Caroline's a damn hypocrite though yelling at Albie and telling him never to say he doesn't want a relationship with his sister. Bitch, fix the relationship YOU have with your own

• Members

Problem with Jersey this season was that it seemed like I was watching several different shows.. where none of the parts fit together.

Dina's show was more the old format of housewives with her day to day life with her daughter, assitant, being a friend to teresa, etc.

Theresa G. was trying to paint a picture of her and her hubby trying to soldier on.. but the problem was that she and hubby were at fault.. Bravo miscalculated this one.. and I don't understand how one could be surprised at the backlash.

I'm not exactly sure what Melissa was trying to present.. except it was a weird hybrid of the old and new format of the housewife franchise.. that didn't exactly fit.

The jersey twins and Amber were acting as if they were in a spoof of a bad Jersey show.

To make matters worse, producers quickly inserted scenes of Jacqueline/Kathy/Rosie and it felt like a whole new show altogether.

I admit I was annoyed at producers editing the second half of season 9 of the OC.. but at least they got 18 episodes (not including reunions/lost footage).. and there was a coherent story thread or two.. along with scenes of the housewives with family/friends.

But after seeing the mess that was season 6 of Jersey... OC season 9 was flawless editing wise in comparison.

• Members

Well said, Soaplovers. God, the 3 new ones and their families tried way too hard. And you're right about the OC comparison. A through line was present and strong, even with the questionable editing of Lizzie and Danielle (?). I forget the 'friends of' names sometimes if they're a total non-factor.

• Members
I just looked at the original link where this came from and Nene didnt confirm sh-t! She says there isnt a million dollar offer on the table (duh! She wouldnt be getting one for season 7 now) and she if there were, she wouldnt take it. We're like 7-8 months before she even would need to make a decision about that so alot can change. Like you, I'll beleive it when I see it