Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just don't see them making Eileen a friend while still having Kim as a housewife. It makes no sense. And season 2 had 6 wives with 2 friends being Brandi and Pam. Season 4 had 7 wives tho. I just think 7 wives is to much. I prefer 6 with 2 friends of. That's why I love seasons 2-3.

• Members

Season 3 had Lisa, Kyle, Kim, Taylor, Adrienne, Brandi, and Yolanda. Plus, you had Camille basically a housewife since she filmed heavily until they dropped her for not featuring her personal life. Also, there was Marissa (was that her name?) and good ol' Faye. Season 3 had a boatload of "Friends of". (And who can forget Pam's return for one episode talking with Taylor, drinking, lighting up her cigarette with the candle on the table, and being a total bitter hot mess)

• Members

Yeah, she was a more refined Brandi...imho. She had a mouth on her, but she seemed more polished then Brandi ever did. She had a lot of connections cultivated during the season... she was friends with Kyle, former co worker of Mauricio, became friends with Brandi while also not getting along with Yolanda.

Plus, I recall she had a cute brother.. and her mother seemed liked a time warp to the 1970s with her mary Tyler Moore hair :) And I wanted to know more about that marriage that she had with the indie producer.

FOr me, she was added at the wrong era of the housewife franchise... both she and Joyce would have fit in well with the old style..imho

Normally I wouldn't think Kim could be downgraded.. but they did downgrade Porsha.. so anything is possible. It just depends on who brings it... you need to have an interesting day to day life coupled with a fiesty personality with the ladies.

• Members

Joyce fit right in with the crop of fame obsessed phonies on this show. She just was annoying and thought she was above it all even though she was at the center of a lot of [!@#$%^&*] stirring. I'm glad she's gone but I do think looking back Id take her over quite a few others. She'd really fit on OC tbh.

BRANDI isnt refined and that's good. She represents another side of BH, the downside of the lifestyle. It was needed after taylor was gone.

Marissa was boring but not like don't ever bring her back boring. She just didn't click with enough ladies imo.

• Members

Brandi is low class side of BH. Joyce and Marissa would have been better additions at this point. Brandi is nothing but poison at this point. I doubt BH will be that exciting this year aside from Brandi and Yolanda continuing to be jealous of Lisa.

Melissa is trying to start ish.....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I can't believe next week is the New Jersey finale! Dina is tweeting that the last few episodes were pasted together and rushed and that is obvious. The ridiculous Jacqueline return was obviously thrown in and you can tell so much story and filming has been lost. I can't imagine how the finale will look. It's a shame they did that because it seems to be getting good now that the twins are integrated and there is conflict.

• Members

The season finale will put them at 14 episodes, which is shorter than the 18 episodes they had last season, 20 for the year before and then 19 for the year prior to that. It sucks because we know that originally they filmed enough to fit a full season, but I guess people weren't feeling it enough. Ugh. Hope the reunion is good. I'm sure they'll squeeze 3 parts out of that at least.

• Members

They always find something to talk about (they had 3 parts for NYC and it wasn't a buzz-worthy season) but I really wonder how they'll fill up 3 hours.

Dina - nothing

Melissa - How's the new house?

Teresa - "I can't talk about anything. I just wanna be there for my daughrrters."

Jacqueline - cries for 5 more minutes about her son's autism (oh wait! She skipped again. Darn)

Rosie - Still chasing after poon?

Kathy - Still making canollis?

Nicole, Teresssssa, and Amber will have the most to talk about, and it'll be a bunch of jibber-jabber.

I was surprised how fast the season went and how it felt like it was building up to something that never came to be. If the Victoria Gotti thing was the big twist, what a lame, contrived monkey wrench. Almost as obvious as season 4's Posche party ("you were a dancer, right Melissa?" says the strange guy with the Bravo microphone all ready for his close-up)

The past few episodes felt like 2 different shows. The New Jersey of yore (Jac, Kathy, Rosie, etc) and the new New Jersey filled with uninteresting and thirsty newbies. And Teresa rightfully does not give a f.ck about any of the contrived lady drama.

I'm on the fence about keeping these new ladies or sending them back to hang at Dunkin' Donuts.

Sure hope a Beverly Hills trailer is released this week!

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

The twins are so annoying. LOL at Teresa (twin) saying Teresa's karma is going to jail. She was going whether or not she told DIna about that lame ass contrived rumor. I see they know better than to come at Victoria Gotti. It's safer to put all the blame on Tre and Amber. I hope they don't come back next season.