Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I was dying at Phaedra on Ellen and that big ass hat Ellen gave her to protevt her from the shaaaaade. I hope she does more interviews in the future... Gives a fun balance and not just a lot of Nene. She'd be fun on Fallon if they talked about the right stuff.

Interesting she won't sully Apollo's name because I'm sure he would not do the same.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

For those who missed Phrogdra's interview on Ellen yesterday, when asked about her co-stars, she said:

Nene aka LaMoosia: Genuine

Kenya: Satan

Claudia: Kenya Jr.

Cynthia: Lapdog

Kandi: Buddy

Demetria: Day old communion bread [in other words, she's stale and boring]

POORsha: Survivor

This later sparked Kenya, Cynthia, Claudia, and Demetria to clap back.

Princess Claudia's responses:

@RHousewives10 1 3h3 hours ago

Ouch! Fakedra had some harsh words for @Claudiajordan, @Demimckinney & even @cynthiaBailey10 today on the #EllenDeGeneres show... #RHOA

@Claudiajordan
@RHousewives101 lol really? That's funny cause she never says sh*t to my face but hi and bye! I don't respect a coward.

@Claudiajordan
@iPadMatt no I was busy working on Headline News today. But the fact that anyone would use their camera time discussing me speaks volumes

@Claudiajordan
@dmjlive Honestly Im not "going for" anyone. I came in open minded. Im kind to everyone until they give me a reason not to. REAL TALK

@Claudiajordan
@brownroyyal She really don't want it with me. I've done nothing to her or even had one argument with her. Now she wanna pop off? #coward

@Claudiajordan · 2h 2 hours ago
I have no respect for someone who smiles in my face then pops off and feels FROGGY a thousand miles away. Is that what we doing now? #Loser

Claudia Jordan @Claudiajordan · 2h 2 hours ago
And that's all I got to say about THAT. Back to the fabulous life….

@Claudiajordan · 46m 46 minutes ago
#ThePrincessAndTheFr og

@Claudiajordan · 35m 35 minutes ago
#TeamAngelaStanton How you like dem apples?

@Claudiajordan · 29m 29 minutes ago
@HarlynChicago She is NO match for me….. and she knows it. That's why she pops off 1000 miles away

La Diva Demetria's response:

http://instagram.com/p/uMRVD1hIkJ/

Goddess Cynthia's response:

http://instagram.com/p/uMUt9FuMUG/

Queen Kenya's response:

http://instagram.com/p/uLsU2qjNkx/

Oh bring on Season 7 already!!!!

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Exactly. Phaedra is not thinking long-term when she's sitting on the couch [at the reunion] and Claudia, Cynthia, and Kenya are tag teaming her ass. Meanwhile, Kandi and Nene are going to both sit their on mute. And we haven't even factored in Poorsha and Demetria too, who'll most likely be sitting on the sofa in parts 2/3 too.

• Members

I don't think that is going to happen this season. First of all, Claudia is too swift on her feet. They don't call her "C-Murda" [a nickname she got on the Foxxhole, a radio show w/ Jamie Foxx] for nothing. Her mouth is reckless. Even Kandi confirmed this. She can toss shade just as much and fast as Phaedra. Phaedra results to the same petty slut shaming insults but Claudia is going to cut her deep; she's going for the jugular. Did you not see how she quickly brought up Angela Stanton in one of those last tweets? As we know it, Claudia is probably doing research as we speak to bring Phae down when given the chance.

And Claudia, while from the same pageantry world as Kenya, is WAY more ruthless. At the end of the day, she'll give no f*cks and turn over every stone. Phaedra has shown she'll cower when slapped in the face with truth. Look at how Nene had her on hush mouth on part two of season five's reunion. She didn't recover till part three when scrapping with Kenya again, which Phaedra only got the one up because she had Apollo and Peter in her corner.

Secondly, Peter's inner bitch is going to reemerge at the reunion. On behalf of Apollo and Cynthia, he alone will slay Phae if it comes to it. And after she called Cynthia a 'lapdog,' trust, she is on Peter's hit list.

Third, Phaedra has no backbone at this reunion. She had Apollo to counter her lies the past two reunions. This time, she is going in it all alone. As I said before, she's going to get piled up on at the reunion by Kenya, Cynthia, Claudia, and now Demetria. She would've possibly had just Claudia and Kenya had she shut her mouth but now she's going to trampled on. Betting money that before the season is over, Phaedra will try and make up with the lesser, more forgiving evils, Cynthia and Demetria; however, Peter ain't gonna allow it [on Cynthia's behalf] and Claudia and Demetria are real close, so ... she's screwed!

Frog-Face is going to be eaten alive and no one is going to come to her rescue. Not Nene, who only cares for herself. Not Kandi, who plays neutral. Not Porsha, as no one will pay her any attention at the reunion anyways, AND the fact that Porsha will possibly be on her best behavior b/c she'll want to be invited back s8.

And trust and believe too that Andy's shady ass is going to reach out and try and get an interview with Apollo too [if possible]. He's going to finish her off if this comes to fruition.

A pig is going to be slaughtered and I might, I might just feel bad for her.... SIKE! :P:lol:

• Members

LMAO, I was wondering what all those chocolate references were and then remembered the trailer. I cant wait for Phakedra's downfall!

FYI, Claudia talks about how she didn't know she was going to be a housewife

http://www.wetpaint.com/real-housewives-of-atlanta/articles/2014-10-14-claudia-jordan-didnt-know-she

Its crazy that these women sign on, not knowing what their status is. She must have been really good for them to just bump her up

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Man I bet that must've really pissed Nene off! All this time she was thinking she was dealing with a friend of just to have her be upgraded to full-time housewife and her only real friend downgraded to friend of. I love how nothing is going her way anymore. BLOOP! laugh.png

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Kill me now sad.png :

-9PK2ikJ_normal.jpegMarlo Hampton @iheartMarlo

@OfficialJDQuann: @iheartMarlo Will we see you on the upcoming season of #RHOA”> No

-9PK2ikJ_normal.jpegMarlo Hampton @iheartMarlo
@aVeryRichBitch: @iheartMarlo are you and Kenya still friends ? Also, will you appear in the upcoming season of RHOA?”>Yes, No

-9PK2ikJ_normal.jpegMarlo Hampton @iheartMarlo · Oct 13

@Selfie82: @iheartMarlo Will you be having your own show? I love you!!!”>working on it