Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I think I may have an explanation for the delay in Beverly Hills. We know Vanderpump Rules started filming first and since the two shows have crossover episodes they couldn't start them at the same time so those episodes would sync up. Also, it looks like Eileen started filming later than Lisa Rinna, so that could've been another reason to delay things, by them extending filming so she'd be featured throughout the season. Of course for all we know Eileen could've been filming all along and we simply didn't know about it. All of the early reports were focused on the returning cast and Adrienne & Camille's returns.

All I know is that I CANNOT WAIT and I want to see pictures very soon. That's all I ask--a cast photo and a supertrailer. Premier it whenever you want but GIVE ME SOMETHING!

This Bethenny Frankel news created HUGE buzz for RHONY. Bravo needs to look at that and keep these shows in the minds of viewers in their off season. I'd even go as far as have incoming cast members like Eileen and Lisa on WWHL, just so the audience gets familiar with them.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just remembered the Asian lady that was rumored to be a BH housewife... she sort of dropped out of the news early... I wonder if she's still going to be on the show?

I can't remember what the issue was with Shahs of Sunset being delayed, but could that be partly why BH is delayed as well? They're both shows filmed in BH, but it could be something about their production companies since VR didn't seem to be delayed.

NJ ratings were higher for the finale - highest of the season.

• Members

The Asian lady was said to be doing a test shoot, something she had already done for season one or two. I wonder if they'll use that footage and just tag her as a "Friend of" Brandi? I too had wondered about the Shah's delay, but I think that was specific to that production company. Even with that show Bravo has now taken over and replaced the striking editors with their own people.

• Members

I'm wondering if filming for BH was extended due to the fact that thy were getting along for several weeks.. didn't drama just start last month?

I know season 5 of NY had that problem and just.as the drama started..filming was almost over...and the women refused to.extend filming..or so were the rumours at the time.

• Members

I actually like Kim's outfit, although the clothes combined with the terrified/stoned look on her face makes her look like someone Dennis Hopper and Peter Fonda hooked up with in Easy Rider.

Yolanda's dress is too tight.

Kyle...is missing a Whitesnake video somewhere.

I like Lisa's coat a lot.

• Members

I couldn't find a Blood, Sweat & Heels thread, but since it's basically a HW show I thought I'd put the info here. Geneva hit Melyssa in the head with a vodka bottle and is now is jail. Melyssa had to get staples to close the wound and also she cut her foot on the broken glass. Of course cameras were filming. Here is video of the fight: http://instagram.com/p/ucW5JPPdIv/

I always thought some of those women should've been put on RHONY to spice it up. Will be interesting to see their super trailer.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

Eric, THIS BITCH, is back....lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY9Nf_Dg-So&list=UU-O6CuyuTPY5SkK9tYD-Vng

I was mad at her for a minute there but then I started watching and it was like being reunited with an old friend. She say she will only VLOG, 2 shows, RHOA and How to Get Away with Murder. I can live with that. Cant wait to hear her recap of the mess that is ATL

• Members

This trick Milania....so out of control.

I love how Gabriella and Gia are just SO OVER her....Teresa's voice over was fantastic.

"Caroline is my sister.....

"And Jacqueline is?"

"My brothers wife."

Damn I didn't realize it was that bad between those two. Whatever happened I'm Team Dina.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear