Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I can't stand Phaedra, but let's be real: she is one of the best at reunions. She's intimidated by Nene, yes, but there's no way Kenya or Cynthia can touch her. I'm not as familiar with Claudia, but she has her work cut out for her. The only way I see Phaedra going down is when all of the skeletons fall out of the closet, and in that event, I'd expect her to pull an Adrienne Maloof.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That E! article confirmed the Secrets Revealed airs before the 3 part reunion. Now that I think about it, it's obvious they want the Jersey episodes to boost their November sweeps ratings. I know they're probably hurting by not having Shah's of Sunset when they anticipated airing it.

• Members

Video that clarifies some of the Amsterdam pictures of Brandi, Lisa, Yolanda and Kim. Lisa V and Yolanda are lecturing Brandi about something that went down between her and some other RHOBH. I'm going to assume Lisa R.

Lisa: Why did you have to say that?

Brandi: We were joking around

Lisa: I know that but it hurt

Brandi: I didn't say it to be mean

Yolanda: But she was crying

Brandi: I ran after her. I told you this a hundred times. I don't know what else I can do.

Lisa (very sternly): You can stop doing things like that.

Yolanda (softly): Think before you speak

Lisa proceeds to bitch to Yolanda about the situation (I think she uses the F bomb). Meanwhile, Kim jokes around with Brandi about Brandi being big and bad.

Eileen Davidson is also spotted in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zla1LbUPbUs

• Members

Having her on would be kind of redundant when they have Claudia who is similar to Marlo. Single, no kids, spitfire, no filter, adversary to NeNe.... there's really no purpose for Marlo this year and I have already accepted the fact she'll never hold a peach. After 4 years she should have gotten one by now if she or Bravo wanted her to.

3 parts? Ugh hopefully The Twins don't get to speak much. Can't wait for Dina to call Melissa out on why she's on the show.

• Members

Wow! Exciting that they're finally being smart and PROMOTING things like this! Real Housewives of Melbourne had worldwide recognition even before the season was filmed because they released info on the cast, pictures, etc. which is a good way to build buzz. With the way these series are going (especially with new cast members), they need to start releasing this info and promoting certain things during filming to help build buzz and anticipation.