Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

See, that is exciting and it makes no sense to cut the season now. They should've kept going! Things are getting juicy. It was bound to be boring to start because unlike others, New Jersey didn't slowly introduce the new ladies in the previous seasons. They basically had to introduce us to them, then introduce the girls to each other, let them get to know each other and now 10 episodes later there is conflict. That is normal.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was shocked when then said season finale. I mean the show was just starting to get to the dramatic part of the season.....

That being said the twins almost lost me this episode when they went after Teresa. She has bigger things to worry about and any idiot can see she didn't mean anything malicious by telling Dina about this rumor. She simply was afraid Amber would spill her guts in a way that would make Teresa look bad. I don't get why the twins are doing this except to get more attention.

Glad Tre stood her ground. Loved seeing the ole school spicy Italian spitfire Tre come out when speaking with Dina and Melissa about the petty nonsense.

Amber and Jim are so fake. Couldn't give two licks about his fake tears. Amber is even more annoying cuz she keeps acting like she's innoncent when you can see her smirking throughout the entire Florida trip. If anything she planned for all the ish to go down and simply let Jim be the vilian.

• Members

They are taking WAY too long with the Beverly Hills trailer and gorgeous photos. They have me fucked up. With this type of delay the earliest I expect them in December and that is too long for me to wait! BTW, is anybody else sick and tired of no new ATL cast photos? It is one thing not to have a new opening (they won't, Kenya confirmed), but no cast photo for your highest rated show is unacceptable. They've been using these pictures for 3 seasons now!

• Members
Taglines are just sound bytes overlaid over their opening shots. NJ had new taglines but 3 straight seasons of the same opening. If Kenya confirmed that they didn't film any new shots, then I think its safe to say they wont a new one, save for the inclusion of Claudia and removal of Poorsha Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Yep, it's up to the individual production companies to decide what they want to spend their budgets on.

That's precisely why they wouldn't film a new opening if Nene's hollow threats of leaving RHOA come to fruition...why spend money on someone whose leaving? If she does leave they'll film a new opening as a way of rebranding.

• Members

I was looking at Andy Cohen's Twitter and he replied to somebody complaining about the short RHONJ season. They mentioned the second cast trip (which included Teresa) to Atlantic City and Andy said that will be in Lost Footage. Now that just pisses me off. I had forgotten about that trip, but during the lead up there were several articles and tweets talking about how explosive that trip was, with a lot of drama involving Amber. It frustrates me even more that just when things are getting good they're wrapping the season up. I wish we could've seen all this in full. Also, apparently, the Lost Footage will air first and the reunion will start the following week.

• Members

Good grief, that sounds messy. Jersey always gets the messy edits. Like when they filmed the season 3 reunion right after filming the season 4 finale, and Caroline and an absent Jacqueline were pissed at Teresa even though they were friends all season long.

Meanwhile, wasn't there some off-camera drama that happened season 3 in Punta Cana, where they all got into some huge bar brawl? Wonder whatever became of that.

On this upcoming season finale, did they edit in brand new footage of Teresa & Joe's sentencing from 2 weeks ago?

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

The fight in Punta Cana involved Teresa getting punched I believe and a big brawl. They edited that out because the court case was pending I believe. And I'm sure whatever finale we get will be entirely paced together and considering all the footage edited out, it won't make a ton of sense.