• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

What did Danielle Staub say?

I think NJ's numbers will spike tomorrow, just due to curiosity from people who've tuned out.

I wonder, with Jersey's future uncertain, NYC on its last leg (no pun intended), and Miami a non-factor, I wonder if this is the beginning of the end for the Housewives phenomenon. It can't last forever.

Atlanta is still a powerhouse, OC is going steady, and Beverly Hills will hopefully recoup from last season. I wonder if these will be the last 3 ladies standing.

• Members

NJ's problem was that instead of gradually adding new housewives in season 4 through 5.. it kept the same group from season 3 to 5. Even though viewers get tired of the same old, same old.. they are also resistant to sudden change. NY has struggled since their drastic retool.. and BH has struggled as well (why else are they supposedly bringing back Camille and Adrienne for visits).

OC has done the best at handling constant cast turnovers so I have faith in season 10 that whoever they bring on will blend in.

While Atlanta is the most popular of the franchise, for some reason.. it's my least favorite... Though i'll be intrigued to see Phaedra/Apollo's marriage issues, Kandi/Todd's marriage issues, etc. Just hate when they are forced to be together when you know they hate each other.

• Members

Amber and Jim are the seriously THE WORST people on the planet.....

As for NJ I don't think there's any one true formula that guarantees a HW show will stay good in the ratings...there's been series that have changed a lot and those that has stayed relatively the same over the years and both have dropped in ratings.

Albie is still straddling the line between hot and ugly....looks way too old and still gives off major gay vibes. Christopher is still fat and bloated. Switching the channel....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

The scene with the Giudices and their kids was ironically sad. Joe asks Milania if she will miss he and Teresa and she says "No. I see you every day" :(

Caroline is back! :D The Manzo's were always the heart of NJ. Im also glad Jacqueline is involved as she's so much more interesting interacting with people I care about, I found this episode more entertaining than RHoNJ

• Members

My heart broke during that scene. Seeing Joe be so cute with his daughters and the whole family unit....it's just so sad. Their little night out with just the two of them was just so touching and it felt so necessary. In retrospect I'm so glad Tre didn't go on this Florida trip.

I was feeling emotionally drained after RHONJ and the whole Guidice situation and the insanity of the Florida trip so I was too slow to change the channel and accidently watched the first 6 mins of the Manzo's hot mess.

Never Again

Not sure why Jac is back...it all seems so pointless and boring. It's like her husband Chris said...the writings on the wall. Teresa will prob never forgive you and yet you're a hot mess crying non stop about it. I mean girl get over it. You made your decision now live with it.

If anything Bravo and And will stand by and support Tre's family during this time. It's a win/win for both of em. Prison is prob never a pleasant experience but I'm praying that Tre's living conditions inside won't be too harsh.

• Members