Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's your opinion but to me this isn't right. Yes they did wrong but their crimes are hardly the worst thing on the planet. And while I love Tre and I'm fond of Joe I'm more thinking about the 4 kids at home who will be devastated if both of them are found guilty and have to serve time.

I know some will delight in her pain and suffering but that just reveals what type of people they are more than it says anything about Tre. She made a mistake and she's owned up to it.

• Members

But the sentencing guidelines are not an opinion. They're the law. The law that Teresa plead guilty under. The prosecutor and judge don't have total discretion to go against the sentencing guidelines. She was always going to serve time, always, if their lawyer didn't tell them that then they can sue him for negligence.

I like Teresa. But she committed crimes and if you aren't prepared to do the time then you aren't prepared to do the crime.

• Members

Sorry but Tre and Joe weren't thinking about Gia and the others when they were stealing to keep a lifestyle they couldn't afford. They weren't thinking about the other families they were stealing from, so I don't see how people feel sorry for her. I feel bad for the kids. That's it.

It's simple. If you're meant to have something, God would make sure it's intended for you to have it. Tre could've lived comfortably off her RHONJ paychecks alone. She could've been legit. She chose not too. Toss the book at Eddie Munster.

• Members

I'm saying it's opinion on whether it's right for them to uphold the law to the exact letter that's all. Yes the rules are black and white regarding sentencing. But that's where the judge comes in as the person who can create a little "gray".

15 months for Teresa then...I do wonder how many of them she'll serve. Just crazy sad though....

24 months? For what?

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Looks like she will have to sit out Season 7 of NJ. I fully expect Andy to have a post sentencing interview, in jail interview, and a bunch of hoopla for her return in Season 8. If I were her I would go ahead and knock out the sentence now so I can get it over with.

She will serve all 15 months. Rarely do people get out early when they're in federal prison.