Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'll be tuning back into Atlanta...that trailer looks GREAT! A good balance between drama and fun.

I don't know how anyone can defend Marlo, a woman convicted of aggravated battery, a second degree felony, with parole violations including illegal possession of a firearm and a misdemeanour charge for bank fraud, praising her as some goddess or queen, and at the same time trash Porscha, a total idiot, who was charged for assaulting Kenya....both women are batterers! Both women are scum! The only difference between them is that Marlo was convicted of a felony.

• Members

That trailer!

I can't wait.

Bowing to Queen Claudia from that trailer.

Kandi is flawless as always and brings the most real drama.

That ending with fake and appolo was sad.

Cynthia. Work bitch! Yes.

Kenya seems as entertaining as ever.

I see Porsha was demoted as most with any logic knew she would be. Bye.

The other new girl - no opinion yet.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

Finally! A Housewives show worth watching! How I've missed Atlanta! And I'm sure the Beverly Hills trailer will be dropping soon.

Poor, poor Poorsha! Get demoted girl! laugh.png

Kenya provoking Phaedra to the point she lunges at her? Yes! I NEED to see that!

I'm surprised there was pretty much no Nene vs Kenya. But if we learned anything from the Season 6 trailer, they don't show nearly any of the good stuff with the ladies of Atlanta until it airs.

• Members

I don't think Nene can afford to have this season be her swan song, her career has seriously stalled, and once she is off the show she doesn't have a platform anymore and once that visibility goes, so too does what's left of her career. She really needs to ride the wave of the show until it's cancelled, and start seriously saving her money. She hasn't even bought a house yet!

• Members

Stalled? Nene just landed a gig on Broadway, she's returning to Glee, her HSN line has sold out (she's about to launch another one), she's rumored to be joining Fashion Police…She's not exactly Meryl Streep but I would say her career is at its high point, if anything.

• Members

Wow! So happy Porsha lost her peach and I love how everyone said Demetria was the new HW and Claudia was not, but it's the other way around! I like Claudia Jordan so I'm happy with this. And that trailer?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? This [!@#$%^&*] is gonna be ON! That looks more balanced and so much better than last season! I'm glad the bloom is off the Phaedra rose and they seemed more balanced with Kenya. Claudia is the PERFECT new addition because she can hold her own. I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!