Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The problem with firing Tamra is that you don't have a proper villiness to take over... Vicki is all over the map, Shannon is too quirky, and Lizzie is too bland... Heather would be the perfect choice xcept for the fact that unliek Tamra... Heather can't shift gears if an unexpected situation comes up. Hence why Tamra hasn't been taken down.. Shannon has been the closest imho.

I don't want an athlete or athlete's wife on the show... how about hiring a normal housewife who isn't a famewhore.

• Members

Tamra needs to stay. And I say this as someone who can't stand her ass. She is the master puppeteer on that show. Look at the way she dealt with those women at Reunion. Only Vicki bested her with that AMAZING monologue.

Vicki and/versus Tamra is still where it's at. And Tamra vs Shannon is a pretty close second.

• Members

rhoc-920-07.gif

I love how even the haters cant deny Tamra's value to the show. The Queen lives to reign another day! Tamra stirs the pot. She brings the drama to the forefront and has no problem planting seeds. She gives the other women plenty of material to work with as she pushes story forward. It would be boring without her bc the rest are rather tame and would find it easier to work out their issues without her around, but who wants to watch that? We want the conflict and bitching!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I'll own it. :lol: Sometimes there are characters you just love to hate, and I fully admit Tamra works that role with me (and even Vicki sometimes). In a way, Kyle is like that for me, too (can't believe I admit it because I despise her, but I sort of need her around to hate on and make fun of).

• Members

Agreed on both points. Love 'em or hate 'em, Tamra is needed on OC and Kyle is needed on BH. They stir the pot, but don't make it too dark & dirty. (Same with Ramona on NYC. An entire season of Carole, Heather, and Kristen all lovey-dovey together would be Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I do agree about Tamra as I said before... and I think even though she was a little sloppy this season (i.e. under estimating Shannon, using Shannon to get back at Heather), she was still loads better at the villianess part then Heather could ever dream to be.

I'm one of those that prefers a balance with some lovey dovey mixed in with real conflict. I think the OC and Atlanta have been smart with picking new housewives that are interesting people, plus can play off the other housewives. NY, NJ, and BH have struggled with that thus far.