Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I call B.S. on the scenes of Amber and her husband. When they were driving to the hospital for her check-up, you could clearly see in the background that the grass was green and the trees were in full bloom. It was Spring. They tried their best to cover it up, with the close-up shots and the attempt to change the hue to make it seem like a cold day in winter, but it was springtime with everything lush and beautiful outside. Whereas all the other footage shows everyone in the dead of winter, with a ton of snow everywhere. So I'm a little skeptical about Amber not going to Florida because of a breast cancer scare...

• Members

Yes! You can definitely see them start to re-edit and change the timeline of things. I can't wait to see Jacqueline's return since all of her scenes were rumored to be shot in July. Just by looking at her talking heads you can tell her stuff was filmed separately and by a different crew.

• Members

Exactly. Not when Kandi just gave her, her old house, which is all paid for and is big. I don't even know why Joyce needs a big ass house when it's just her. That's stupid. I hate people that buy these big ass houses but don't have people occupying the rooms. I have a cousin like that, who surprisingly lives in Atlanta as well, who has a big ass house but wants no one to stay with her.