Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! I have always felt Kandi deserves everything she gets from Mama Joyce because she has allowed that woman to run over her, spend her money and she has given her too much power over her life. I love when Nene imitates Kandi in relation to her man or her mama because it is SO true. :D I can't for another year of Mama Joyce clowning her ass.

• Members

Lets be honest, Kandi while nice has been kind of boring and a bit irrelevant on this show. It wasn't till Mama Joyce started acting up that her story got juicy. Kandi wouldn't have much to fill for a wedding series without MJ's antics. She helped put coins in Kandi's pocket so I guess this house, as ridiculous as it is, is a way for Kandi to compensate her for her work

• Members

Putting it like that, I can see why. BUT Mama Joyce should be happy with the big ass house Kandi already gave to her. She was remodeling it! Kandi could've given me that big ass house that's paid off and I'd be happy. Taxes are cheap in Atlanta compared to other major cities. And Mama Joyce wouldn't even have to pay them. That woman should've just sat back and remodeled that house from top to bottom and been happy.