Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't like Kenya, far from it but I give her a point if she earned it.

idk about ratings, they'd be big even if she wasn't a part of the show because we like seeing people on the screen that reflect us and ATL is the only franchise that does just that with an all black cast (or before with a majority black cast whereas most times it was the exact opposite).

But I have a lot of friends of color that just love ATL more than the others because of the drama.

• Members

Well they are friends. They've done book tours together. I think they'd be cool in the beginning but Nene would turn on her. Nene would be threatened by Vicky as she's a real [working] actress. She's rubbed shoulders with Hollywood heavyweights. The girls would also pour the salt in Nene's wounds about this at every chance.

• Members

IMO, ratings would've dropped if they didn't shake the cast up after season 4. It was too toxic. I do think that Kenya and even Porsha's basic ass breathed new life into RHOA. While the quality isn't like the classic seasons, the show is still good. Quality of the show also shows how times have changed in society too. You could see the quality show change before season 5. Really the change happened in season 4. The women became more consumed with material good and star power than their bonds with one another. But that's reality TV as a whole now.

Friendships mean nothing and money/stardom is everything.

• Members

I wish Kim had stayed so we never would've gotten Porsha. I think ratings would've been through the roof still had Kim survived that season. We would've had her feuding with Kim (lets not forget Kandi had very little story that year) and her reunion with Nene. Plus I think Kenya and Kim would've been friends.

• Members

Kim doesn't like Kenya b/c she's trying to remain on Nene's good side. Let's be honest. When Kim is Team Nene, whomever Nene hates, she hates. Kim has no real reason to hate Kenya when Kenya says nothing but nice things about her. And TBH, Kim doesn't really like Nene. I've never believed their makeup. Too much went down between those two. They're cordial if anything. Kim hates all those women and you can tell it in her body language. She used them to get a spinoff.