Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Without Ramona the show is dead. There's no way Carole, Heather, and Aviva can carry the show. Sonja needs help and with Ramona gone she'll be even more of a trainwreck.

There's no way in hell I believe fake Kristin is back over Ramona Singer lol.

RHONJ:

Pretty sad episode overall but I like the buildup towards the end. I honestly cannot stand this Amber girl. Why was she crying so much when she called Teresa. Such a fake phony person. It was just so annoying and I lol at BOTH Gia and Tre rolling their eyes at hysteronics.

Previews for next week look awesome. Can't believe Ambers husband actually says that to the twins face! Such trash

• Members

Ramona IS a star and you're giving me diarrhea with your hateraid. I would say she's one of few housewives who has had an off season. She is so unfiltered that she always manages to pull something out and she NEVER feels scripted. That is something I appreciate about Ramona. She is her crazy self regardless. Even when she tried to be renewed, she is still a total mess. I love her. She is very lovable to me. I still wonder what condition she has because despite her smarts, she seems like she isn't all there.

• Members
The show is struggling WITH her on it. It wouldn't do much worse if she left. I just dont understand how she brings ratings when they have lost a million viewers since Jill and them were fired. If Ramona were the draw she thinks she is the show would be doing better. But Ramona's demotion has nothing to do with how Bravo feels about her and everything to do with money. They can not afford her asking price with the demos they have. She is not Sonja who I'm sure will do this show for peanuts. Ramona is wealthy and comfortable and doesn't really need this.

• Members

But the ratings drop isn't because of her. It's a combination of Bravo pushing the show way back and abruptly getting rid of Alex, who was popular with the audience and Jill, who was a love-to-hate villain on the show. And after two season, we still haven't built and personal relationship with the new girls with the exception of Aviva, who gave us [well force fed us] their personal lives. Carole is just known for her snark. Kristen is known for whining. Heather is known for being a bitch pit bull.

I do think that she is the 'star' of the show but she does not deserve Nene's asking amount. With their ratings, Ramona should be glad if she makes 100k per season.

See this is why I loved Miami and why they should've just kept retooling the show. The women asked for very little [i heard they were all making about 50k a season], and the show just needed some retooling. Well really they didn't. Season two cast was perfect. They should've kept Karent and Ana, dropped Marysol to a friend [as Mama Elsa was suffering from a stroke], and give Alexia her [Marysol's] place.

• Members

I miss Miami too. I feel like Miami's problem was that like many franchises now, Bravo wouldn't allow them to build an audience. Bravo was to pull the trigger and demolish the cast too quick. RHOM season 2 was one of my favorite housewives seasons. Along with the reunion. The dynamic between the eight women [Lea/Marysol/Karent/Ana/Adriana/Alexia/Joanna/Lisa] was on point. Especially after their reunion. I know a lot of people loathed Ana on here [i loved her], but she set the foundation for season 3 had Bravo let it organically played out. Instead of the season focusing too much on Adriana v. Joanna's weddings, it could've been Las Cubanas [Marysol/Ana/Alexia/Adriana] V. Team Black [Lea/Joanna/Karent/Lisa], thus giving us RHOA s4 or RHONY s4 & 5 vibes. Two factions going at it at all times with people crossing enemy lines at all times.

How would the women react to Lisa/Adriana's friendship? Or Joanna/Ana's friendship? Or Lea/Alexia's friendship?

Bravo should've made Lea suck it up with all the evidence Ana had on her and showed it. They should've fought harder to keep Ana [who was over it after the reunion]. They shouldn't've impulsively fired Karent.

RHOM season 3 practically wrote itself had Bravo sat back and let the sh*t hit the floor. RHOM would've been a hit and we'd be watching season 4 right now.

Same thing with RHODC. Had Bravo not pulled the plug so fast, we'd probably watching s3 right now. They too had the right combo in the end. And season two would've been epic as all the women [minus Lynda] relationships ended. Especially, Michaele running off the rock star. Just epic. And bump Staci's friend, Erica, to full time housewife and season 2 would've been popping and we could be watching their 3rd/4th season by now.

I really have Andy/Bravo sometimes. mad.gif

• Members

Ramona can't carry the entire show herself, just like Nene couldn't carry I Dream of Nene without Marlo. RHONY had a BIG, HUGE cast of personalities and replaced them with mellow women who don't seem to do anything. We lost fashion week, we lost the fabulous trips to the Hampton's and the parties, this past season we lost all of that PLUS no tropical vacations. This is also what killed Cindy. She was fine, but is that who you replace Bethenny with? Hell no. I do think had Carole joined in season 4 things would've gone differently. She could've replaced Bethenny as the single "sex & the city" girl with the witty talking heads.

And yes I will never forgive Bravo for canceling DC. Ratings were good and there was so much they had to work with. I wonder what would've happened had they aired things in the original order, with the White House incident happening midseason? I personally feel that could've given them a big midseason boost and then the fallout with Michaele and Erika vs Cat could've driven the final few episodes. Plus they had to cut so much good stuff which no longer fit the narrative because it obviously happened after the White House incident.

While we're on the subject of DC, I should mention that Cat has moved back to the US after two years in Spain. For those who've forgotten, she's appeared several times on WWHL and has a feud with LuAnn so they asked her to join RHONY for season 5, but she turned them down. She said she was also asked to do Ladies of London, but she turned them down because she lived in Spain at the time and was a new mother. Depending on where she lives she could be an interesting addition to OC or NYC.

• Members

I'd like Cat on either show [OC or NYC]. Preferably OC because she'd be another person to call Trashra out. And I am glad that someone else is pissed that Bravo pulled the plug so easily. RHODC had so much potential and it showed during the two part reunion. Especially, when the husbands joined them in the second part and Michale's husband was antagonizing the women.

Yeah, and I could not see Cat on Ladies of London. She'd be overkill because her, Caroline, and Annabelle have the same personalities.

Carole could've possibly worked season 4 of NYC but thinking about it, I don't know which group she'd fit with. Season 4 focused so much on the blonds vs. brunettes, but I'd see Carole gravitating towards the blonds that season. I don't see her meshing well with Jill [as she's catastrophic like Aviva] or Kelly [as she's too deluded].

• Members

tumblr_nblojnkxU61ql5yr7o2_500.gif

tumblr_nblojnkxU61ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_nblo72ncRa1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Amber was f--king ridiculous! I was LMAO at Gia shading and laughing at her crying. That was so over the top. Who the hell does she think she is to ask Theresa if that stuff was real? She don't know you like that!

Watching them heffas shovel and pick ice makes me glad I don't live in the north anymore

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Good grief, that was ridiculous. Amber tries waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard.

Did everyone see the Manzo'd With Children promo, coming in early October on Sundays after Jersey? I wonder if it'll be an hour or half-hour and how long it'll run. Stuff like that where it focuses on just one family should only be a half-hour.

• Members

I'm going to miss the OC! I think the shocker of the night was Vicki admitting that she has an open relationship and sees other people on the side! WHAT? That makes me believe Lauri even more now about the threesome she walked in on that one night in a hotel.... ;)

NJ just can't tide me over until November... I'm going to have some serious RH withdrawals, y'all!

• Members

I'm having housewives withdrawals too. And I see that they are trying to use Shahs as a filler but they aren't going to be able to fill it either. Especially since 99% of the cast [minus my precious GG] is trash. But I keep telling myself to be patient and pray that when RHOA returns, it runs till May like they did last season.

And I am going to shockingly miss the OC too! They impressed me this season. I just hope that they keep these five women [yes, even gutter butt as Tamra], but add or bring back two women from the past. I need season 10 to be epic.