Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I like the twins - Nicole is definitely the prettier one. I think Teresa would be boring without Rino and this fake rumor.

Good for Kathy - while everyone is downsizing bc of their poor decision making, she actually worked hard and is now upgrading. Kathy haters - to the left!!! ;)

This season seems like it's still trying to center the show around Teresa, yet she is boring because she can't act out and has to play this legal game. The others are just supporting for the most part. Dina gives nothing. Melissa gives nothing. The twins and Amber are trying, but I think it's too obvious how much they're trying.

• Members

Looks like the reunion will be filmed on Friday. I wonder how that will go considering it's a week before Teresa's sentencing. I imagine she could participate since it won't air until after she's sentenced, so whatever she says or does won't be held against her, but I don't expect her to say or do much.

• Members
I was watching last night and was shocked at how much Teresa has humbled herself. She actually was looking at "other people's houses" because she has to downsize. The Season 1 flashbacks really show how Teresa used to be an over the top assh-le to be honest. I wish it didnt take this court case for her to grow up.

• Members

I realized she had changed when she had nothing to say about that nasty crusty ass bidet!

lkN5B1W.jpg

Like ewwww! To me that was disgusting. Like the realtor couldn't even have that cleaned before showing it to her. The old Teresa would have been like, "I don't want that used sh-t!"

• Members

That realtor was so messy tho....talking about how it's significantly smaller in every single way...

I never found Teresa to be offensive...just honest with no filter. I mean some people just don't like the idea of owning used things. For me the idea of buying a used car is just nasty. I could never feel comfortable with that. It doesn't mean I look down on those who buy them or want to buy used. It's just not for me. I think that's all Teresa was trying to get across.

I find both the twins to beautiful but in different ways. TeRESa is more classic old school Italian beautiful. While Nicole is more glamorous, Hollywood/Vegas beauty.

Jac's return felt kinda fake....and is her storyline still gonna be about her son? I mean jeez....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear