Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wonder if Yolanda's tired ass could end up demoted. I have a strong feeling that filming started with only Lisa Rinna as the new wife and they extended things after finding Eileen. It seems like they should be done filming by now, but they haven't even done the international trip yet.

• Members

GOD I loved Yolanda her first season on the show.

But the blatant way she came after Lisa last season -- not saying she didn't have a right to air her issues, but the way she went about it, bitching behind her back, setting up people against her really made me take Lisa's side all the more. I was so disappointed in Yolanda because I thought she was the one HW who would walk the walk after talking the talk. You know, don't talk behind people's back, say it to their face, don't bullshit etc. She took a whole season to confront Lisa and then when it wasn't working her way, she went after Ken for "shoving" her. Should a man manhandle a woman? Absolutely never. But Yolanda took something innocuous and blew it up into near-abuse -- and then backtracked at Reunion, insisting that Ken apologize to her -- but only for calling her stupid. Cover that ass, Yol.

• Members

Same. I love Lisa and stan for her, but a lot of the issues the ladies had with her last year were valid. Indeed, this is why I dislike Kyle so much -- I felt her issue was just a retread of the previous season's non-issue and an excuse to play the Poor, Put-Upon Victim which, as we all know, is Kyle's favourite role.

I could also see Lisa's side of things with her work and VPR and DWTS, she just wasn't as available to the show in person and emotionally. Things were going a new direction for her and while I don't think she feels she has outgrown the show, I do think she has outgrown the women in it.

The stuff about the tabloids we don't know (I think she said it but jokingly), and I don't think she favoured Scheana, a babyish girl and her employee, over Brandi who was probably her closest friend on the show.

The problem was the way the women went about it. Bitching on the VTs but never confronting Lisa until Puerto Rico. One thing I will give Brandi credit for is that she tried to talk with Lisa about stuff right away, but Lisa dismissed it and then Brandi got angry and lashed out. And she started bringing up the Scheana thing like it was Season 2 again. Even though in Season 3 she agreed to film with Scheana. Not saying Brandi didn't have a right to feel hurt, but when the excuse at Reunion became "when I get angry, I lash out," that's not an excuse. That's just an explanation. And it prevents Brandi from wising up and becoming more emotionally mature because "that's just the way I am." The drinking and prescription drug use adds to that and makes her come across as unstable.

Yolanda seemed to be lapping up the tension with Lisa like a cat with cream. In some of her VTs she looked positively glowing with self-righteousness. Again, what she was saying sounded well-thought out and logical, but the way she was saying it and going about it clashed with and ultimately eroded her point.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Is Bethenny returning to RHONY? http://allthingsrh.com/bethenny-frankel-talks-possibility-returning-rhony/

Just as I suspected, it sounds like they're working on a deal where she'll get her own show of some sort, but only if she re-introduces herself on RHONY and helps try to save that show. Of course I could be reading it wrong.

Thoughts?

• Members

Cancel the show. Nene is funny but she is not witty like Joan and she's not beloved like Joan. And like Cheap said, Nene is not fashionable. Nene's shoe game be on point but her outfits are basic. I swear I see Nene recycling the same three outfits, a black top and some torn up jeans. Just basic. Nene only became fashionable when Marlo took her under her wing.

Now if it's Marlo then that's another story. She's qualified.

tumblr_mno0srkhRV1rfvajjo1_500.gif

Queen Marlo FTW! <3

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

She may be a hooker but she taught NeNe everything she knows. Without her, Nene would still be shopping out the bargain bin and hitting up the blue light special at K-Mart. Nene would also be wearing glossy yaki from the backend of a horses ass still. Marlo upgraded Nene.

And Nene was a stripper so that ain't nothing but a hop and skip from being a prostitute minus the sex.

And buddy, Nene was poppin' that coochie for profit too, which is how she landed Greg.

Marlo also made Nene's spinoff a hit. No Marlo would've resulted in that wedding special being a flop.

51649_900.gif

Queen Marlo aka The Best Little Wh*re in Town tongue.png

#Recognize

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude