Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Queen Eileen is aloof as all fabulous queens should be. Kim better start genuflecting at her feet because Eileen has given her a crumb of potential purpose on this show by vaguely acknowledging her itchy-and-scratchy-voiced existence.

Please let ED not care what a toss for audience reaction and just be as elegantly bitchy as possible. Lord knows poor Lisa can't carry the show all by her lonesome (and before anybody says anything -- no, nobody is watching the show for Kyle "See?! See how funny I am?!" Richards).

Edited by Cat

• Members

"Ooooooo. Angry Spice" pretty much sums up the giant FAIL that is Kyle's 'humor.'

tumblr_lz3pba0twn1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I still criiiiiinge at her smug-ass smirk at the end. Kyle runs around thinking she is Scarlett O'Self-Deprecating and that BH is her own personal Gone With the Wind.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Exactly. Queen Eileen can do whatever she damn well wants when it comes to the irrelevant Kim. I'm curious to see how Lisa Rinna and Queen Eileen do/do not get along. I am also hearing that Brandi has clashed with Lisa Rinna...this might be a good season.

Here's the story: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/09/real-housewives-beverly-hill-rhobh-eileen-davidson-kim-richards-feud/