Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

wow they really forced Jaq into this to try and save this awful, boring season.

It worked because i am tuning back in but im not sure ill stay watching, Aside from her, it is - well awful and boring.

Not Ape staying and acting like her husband aint screwing every girl who gives him the time of day. Aint nobody buying that.

Dina is just awkward and uncomfortable to watch.

The twins? Id rather have no TV than have to watch them,

Melissa is as always the highlight. Queen.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Meet the UK Housewives--The Real Housewives of Cheshire!

http://www.digitalspy.com/british-tv/news/a598052/itvbes-the-real-housewives-of-cheshire-cast-revealed.html#~oRm8hBM8xTQ6Pf

Hopefully, Bravo picks them up as well.

ETA: The Examiner is stating that RHOM is going to make its return in Spring 2015 with Lisa, Adriana, Alexia, Marysol, and no Lea or Joanna apparently. Rumor is that they are casting for newer housewives. Hopefully, this reboot will save the franchise because I actually like RHOM.

http://www.examiner.com/article/rhom-season-four-reportedly-filming-and-set-to-air-the-spring

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I can do without Lea and Joanna. Though I hated Joanna, I always think that Bravo should've crossed her over to RHOBH, especially since she was beefing with Brandi. And I've never cared for Lea. She always read phony to me.

I've always said that Bravo should've sent Marlo down to join the cast. She is an Floridian and the show desperately needs a fabulous diva to stir the pot. Plus, Marlo is friends with Marysol so it is a perfect fit.

Dare I say it but they should slap Gretchen down there too seeing as she's good friends with Marysol too. With those two [Marlo/Gretchen], they need to find one more pot stirrer to make the show epic. I hate it but I might even suggest Laura Govan [from BBWives] who I think still lives in FL. If so, add her. Or my boo, Royce.

And with RHOCheshire, I get this feeling that they are going to be a sensation like RHOMelbourne. I think these ladies my toss that Lisa V. type shade--scandalous, delicious, BUT classy shade. :P

• Members

Keep the 4 rumored to stay on Miami, add Marlo and SHAUNIE'S MESSY ASS and you have a hit show. Shaunie didn't work on Basketball Wives because she was producer and people were scared of her. In that last season when Tami stopped caring and called her [!@#$%^&*]-stirring ass out she was interesting. Of course this is a fantasy and I understand it won't happy.

• Members

Buddy, 99% of all the housewives ain't balling. Look at Teresa. Or Sheree. Both of them heifers were/are broke and were putting on a front. They'll be nothing new to the franchise and fit in perfectly.

And I think that Royce has money from her own businesses and that fat check she gets from Dwight Howard. She's just frugal with her money.

• Members

Don't put Tre on the same level as Sheree!!!

And damn they really gonna get rid of Joanna? One of the most drop dead gorgeous people to ever be on RH? I still remember her dress from the S2 reunion...just absolute flawlessness.

Sunday cannot come quick enough for me....I'm dying to see the rest of this Florida trip on RHONJ.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

It might turn out great...but Cheshire is the Beverly Hills of Northern England, not London and the difference between Northern English people and Southern English people is startling. Empress Lisa is from the South of England (Kent to be exact), so don't expect her accent to come out of any of the Cheshire ladies' mouths.

They'll be flashy and perhaps a little rough...but Vancouver and Melbourne have proven what a success international RH franchises can be.