• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Let's see...what am I here for?

Nene. I love that that trailer makes it looks like regardless of what others think she will be there a lot. And she looked like she is being a lot less mean-spirited than last season post-Pillowgate.

Totally here for that Cynthia v Nene thing. when I saw the friendship contract...WOW. Cynthia HAS come a long way from when that happened. Sad.

Claudia. If Kenya ain't going to bring it on Dum-dum, by all means, girl you get that trick for her. And as we know I want to see how her v Nene on vacation goes down. Marlo like read a la Sheree or Nene holding her own like we know she can?

Now Kandi...don't you think it's time to check Mama Joyce? You were great last season. Don't mess it up.

The downfall of Phaedra. AT LAST. Have the popcorn at the ready. and look at her trying to not be lady-like. I bet money this time around Kenya ain't going to sit there and take it. Two years running, time to take off those gloves.

So look like the movers and shakers are going to be Nene and Claudia with some Kenya pot stirring to me.

When is it back?

TRUST YOU AIN'T ALONE ON THIS.

Day. Made.

• Members

The Broadway gig is short term, Glee is ending this year, HSN makes up numbers all the time (all her clothing is in stock from what I can see right now on their site) and apparel lines only give her a percentage of profits, not the straight net earning, and Fashion Police is, at this time, a rumour.

I'm not hating on Nene at all, I like her, but she has to be careful that she doesn't bite the hand that feeds her, especially when she doesn't have a home bought and paid for free and clear and appears to live quite high. She should be investing long term for her future when Housewives is over and she isn't relevant anymore. She's 46, she's over the hill by Hollywood standards, so she needs to be careful.