• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sorry to keep flooding the thread with updates lol

Looks like I was wrong in regards to her getting out early.

TMZ claims she doesn't have to report until January 5 while the tweeter (who was in the courtroom) says she has to report within the next month and a half. We shall see.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/02/teresa-giudice-sentenced-prison-time-rhonj/

Edited by Eric83

• Members

The prosecutors were right. There was no choice but to give the sentence that Teresa, frankly, deserved. She'll be in jail by November, and be out, if she behaves, by Christmas 2015. She deserves the jail time. She did it. She admitted to it. And now she has to pay for it.

The girls will be fine, they have one parent while the other is in prison. It's up to Joe and Teresa to live up to their plea of guilty and set an example for their girls that this is what happens when you break the law. If they play the victim card and moan "Why me?!" their girls will be corrupted beyond belief.

• Members

Absolutely. I pity their daughters, who are innocent in all this mess, but especially because their parents didn't think about the repercussions that would befall their girls...the judge was beyond fair to Teresa, 15 months is less than the 21-27 months that she could have received under the guidelines.

• Members

I'd like to think so but the odds are def not high. I don't believe all the nasty rumors that have been flying around but something like this can def make maintaining a marriage difficult...but don't they have those spousal visits or whatever they call them.

Anyways my heart just breaks for all of them. I hope they can stick together as a family and work thru this. I do believe Joe and Tre realize that they're strong together as a unit for their girls than apart....

• Members

Right. Plus there are a lot of poor women in prison who have children and who aren't violent offenders. TG committed crimes to be rich, not to survive. I was just reading an article about how some (non violent) female prisoners are shackled while giving birth and aren't allowed to have a support person with them. Outrageous, imo.