Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks. I'm not sure if I can watch. My nosy ass probably will but I cant stress how hard it is to see her on tv. She's a drain and dragging down the ship. Those girls do not need their business laid out like that for their friends to watch and poke ridicule at them

ETA: People are so friggin shady. When Teresa was leaving the courthouse, someone asked her if she's preparing for jail by watching Orange is the New Black...lol

tumblr_ncw10bowxz1ql5yr7o1_500.jpg

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

The two lowest rated franchises.... lol

I am sure Teresa is filming some material for Season 7 if Bravo wants her to. NJ already losing enough viewers as it is. It's not like she is about to do a 30 year bid in a maximum security prison with murderers. She'll do her year and get it over with and be back in time to do Season 8.

Ew.

• Members

Teresa has every right to do an interview. I fail to see how its "exploiting" oneself if the individual is a willing participant...yet another example of misunderstanding the English language.

But anyways haters will keep hating and Tre will recover and continue to stay fabulous. The amount of support and love she got after the sentencing was really touching.

I do wonder how Bravo will approach this tho....Id think anticipation would build up for the first episode of when she comes home from jail but too long of a break and the ratings will just crumble...