Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lisa did say Amsterdam was unpleasant. Yolanda has hated her for years, surprise surprise she couldn't keep a lid on it when on home turf.

Simple fact is Yolanda showed her ass last season and belly flopped at the reunion when confronted by Ken.

It's a shame Lisa and Yolanda even bothered this season, there's no trust in the relationship, it's over and done.

• Members

They'd be stupid not to reach out to Jill.

Jill, Bethenny, Ramona, Sonja, and Luann being on the show would somewhat restore the show to it's glory years.

Sadly, Alex is moving to Australia because she could help too.

Those five plus two of the current crop would round out a good cast of seven.

I wish they'd choose Aviva and Heather [even though she annoys the f*ck out of me] because they are the most hostile and willing to give drama. Plus, Bethenny is the one who suggested Aviva. I'd want to see them opposite of one another.

Carole and Kristen can be downgraded or booted altogether. They're boring.

• Members

I think having bold personalities like Jill and Bethenny around will completely frazzle Heather and Carole because they won't be impressed by them and it'll be up to their personalities to win those girls over. But the pay doesn't shock me honestly. These shows, even lower rated New York still are Bravo's highest rated shows and they likely make a ton off the housewives franchise. They need to do something major to revive New York or it WILL die.

• Members

LMAO Queen Lisa slaying nasty lemon face Yolanda! That alone will make BH watchable again.

Of course Bethenny is coming back. She's the realest of the real....hence why the fake people can't stand her butt. She doesn't have time to be politically correct and put up with fake crap from the Manzos and Kenya's of the world. She better take that deal and go nuts with it.

• Members

Bethenny is a fraud too. That whole marriage to Jason was farce. She only wanted to marry that poor man so she could breed and try and undo her own rough childhood with her mother. Bethenny never loved that man. It read onscreen in their spinoff. She felt superior to him and his family and passive aggressively displayed it every chance she could.

• Members

I didn't watch her little spin off with Jason but I'm mostly talking about her as a person when it comes to these other hookers on the show lol. But you're entitled to your opinion. At he end of the day I root for people like her and Teresa and Nene rather than the PC crowd who will do anything for some spotlight and popularity.

• Members

I think the trailer for season 9 of OC came out just after they returned from Bali.. or were still in Bali.

Since BH is now on their big trip, I'm sure they will release the trailer shortly. I'm wondering if Bravo is holding out on a trailer till they decide who is main and who is just a 'friend'. Just like Atlanta waited till most of the season was filmed before releasing their trailer..(hence why Claudia Jordan became a housewife while Porsha and Dementia were just friends).

• Members

Ugh if Kim is a housewife and not a friend I'll be pissed. Main housewives should be Lisa, Kyle, Brandi, Yolanda, Lisa R and Eileen. If they need a 7th housewife just promote Kingsley as he has more storyline potential than the creepy crypt keeper.

I'm just so happy my two favorite housewives shows are about to be back! This dry spell has been killing me! Never leave NJ to carry viewers interests. It's just not going to happen.