Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh my god!! It would be just flawless if they brought Ashley back briefly and used that to introduce Lisa Rinna to the show as an actual character. I've been wanting her on a Bell soap for soooo long.

ETA:

With the Guidice's, at the very least at least they won't be serving at the same time, which suggests to me that she WILL get time.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

As well, Apollo Nida's convictions related to fraudulent acts against approximately 50 people, while the Giudice's fraud related to their claims of bankruptcy and overestimating their income to obtain loans. In terms of victims, the Giudice's victims were banks, while Apollo Nida's victims were banks, individuals, companies and the US Treasury (he used US Treasury cheques with the personal information he stole from the individuals, ie: identity theft). The nature of the offences matter in sentencing.

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

Next season's trip for the ladies will be a staycation in Teresa's basement!

Glad that Bethenny is returning to NYC! Last-ditch effort for this series, indeed.

I am loving the Atlanta trailer but I am really looking forward to Beverly Hills to see who's going to make the cast list. And I love all this blending of Housewives with soap operas. The soap genre needs a lil spotlight & kudos from the current torch holder of escapist television. Lisa V & Lisa R as buddies will be heavenly!

• Members

John Bathke ‏@JohnBathkeLiv e 1m1 minute ago
#Giudice judge takes 5 min recess, coming back to sentence Terrsa. #RHONJ@News12NJ

I'll update this post with her sentence.

Teresa is addressing the Judge! Sentence is moments away! She is in complete tears and in shambles! She has broken down! #RHONJ #GiudiceDay
"I am more sorry than anyone will ever know." "I will make this right."

"My four daughters are my life. I don't care about the tv show."
@allAboutTRH: Teresa read a brief letter to the court saying, "I'm scared, I'm not going to deny it, I'm really scared."
Edited by Eric83