GH: March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I was but for completely different reasons.

Miranda Priestley wannabe thinks she's doing the dive bar owner a service by screwing him and collecting his STDs. I think he knows she's an easy lay that just needs her ego boosted.

Or at least that's the story in my mind. She justifies sleeping with Coleman as her lowering her standards and "he's lucky he's good in bed, because he'd never get this." He's all like, "Free p^ssy, and tell her every now and then that she's worth keeping around." I'm glad Blake Gibbons is playing it that way instead of being all up Kate's snatch with the longing in his eye, lucky to have her, like many soap actors desperate to validate the romance and storytime would be. He plays Coleman as sleazy and somewhat charming.

• Members

I hate what they did to Kate. How did she go from Sonny's bride to being relegated to day-player status. I forget about her character sometimes.

Either way, this has been one of the best weeks on GH in a long while. This Kristina storyline has gotten interesting, and I can't wait until Ethan is vindicated.

I actually like Ethan after a year of hating him. :lol:

• Members

She's one of the few women who have worked with him in the last decade. I could actually stand the character when she was around, when normally I hate Sonny so much he makes me hate whoever he's with as well. Not sure if they are planning to go with Solivia next or if they are headed for another Carson redux. I pray to god it's Solivia, because Carson is not going to work with LW in the role. I wanted to hurl when watching their scenes today. They bring out the absolute worst in each other both as actors and characters, imo.

• Members

Jack P....

ITA She's (Kate) was strong (like Claudia) they trashed her and made her weak because they gave Olivia her storyline (without) Dante... Claudia came on with the red shoes and all that and next thing I knew she was whining about a baby and wound up in a garbage bag.

I am not feeling Kate/Coleman either. They won't write for them they'll just be a filler every now and again...I caught a clip and read via posts they had something going

but Coleman

re: the jury he has a history with Sonny he had his sister stripping at this club

(Courtney) I know its to give him some air but just saying...Alice makes sense

Archived