GH: March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

I agree, I think she is still in pain and very scared from the whole thing, but she knows right from wrong. She says she "doesnt want Keifer to die" but yet, it is PERFECTLY ok for the person who DIDNT beat you to die, in your mind? Okay, I am sorry but to me, that makes you BEYOND a bitch.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think she believes Sonny might spare Ethan, while Keifer and Sonny already have a rocky history. There's already been at least two run ins between Keifer and Sonny over Michael. I guess we'll hear more of her motivations soon, but after today there is no way I believe she was trying to get revenge on Ethan. The first time she cried and said she shouldn't have lied she was talking about the lie she told about Ethan, imo. Then when she asked Alexis about what would happen to Ethan she was clearly upset by the answer. Unfortunately, I think this is going to drag out too long. Each day that she doesn't tell the truth makes things worse.

• Members

lets say this is true. So in her mind its okay to send him away to prison and completely ruin his reputation. Kristina is young but she's not dumb and naive. She knew Ethan was going to get punished bc of her lie. Either death or prison.You dont say someone brutally beat you to a pulp and they get off scott free without some type of reprecussion and consequence of that. Theres absolutely no excuse for it and theres no way to justify it

• Members

I agree. I think the whole thing is sick. The fact that Kristina wants to spare Keifer death, but is willing to allow Ethan to suffer loss of respect, a tarnished reputation, and jail sentencing....When he is completely innocent? I think that makes her beyond horrible as a human being, and honestly, I really have no sympathy for her and I am already completely bored with this whole storyline...

• Members

wow, I really enjoy it. Normally I find Kristina, Alexis and Sam all sort of unwatchable or boring, but the story I find so interesting that I can even stomach them. And same goes for Jason and Sonny. Kristina isn't thinking through all this. She told a lie and now she is telling everyone she doesn't want Ethan killed or even charges against him, as if her wanting it can make it so. I am sure sooner or later she will feel guilty or Jason will uncover the truth forcing her to come clean, and she will learn her lesson.

Anyway, whoever said we have to like Kristina? Even unlikable people are entitled to not get beat up and so Kristina even with her lies is still the victim. It just so happens Ethan is another victim. I like how the story has pulled everyone in and I have to say the girl who plays Kristina has really done a good job. I am just bummed that while we see so much of Kristina and Ethan, we see so little of Kiefer. He is just as important as the other two but he seems to be shortchanged here.

• Members

I actually saw Kristina's point of view. Since Luke and Sonny are best friends, there's a chance he won't kill Ethan, but he has no connection to Kiefer so he'd be a goner. I think Kristina still loves Kiefer (which is very reasonable) and is also terrified of him. Makes sense to me. I actually think this is an interesting turn of events.

• Members

I dont think Kristina loves Kiefer. They've never portrayed them as a couple in love. She seems more annoyed than anything when she's with him and seems to only be for the sake of being with someone. I think she has more feelings for Ethan than anything they've shown of her towards Ethan.

• Members

I agree with Cheap, and this whole Ethan being accused is ruining this storyline. IMO Kristina seems to be fingering Ethan as payback. She even asked Sonny yesterday not to kill Ethan. She knows what her LIE did, so I don't have any sympathy for her other than for her having been beaten

• Members

I am absolutely in LOVE with Claire Walsh. Bitch just doesn't give a fck what anyone says or thinks. Barges into people's homes and place of business like some cocky crimeshow D.A. I hope they keep her around as long as possible after the case is over.

• Members

BEST new character of the year. She is all shades of win. I know people criticized her bc she was FOJ, but I dont care bc the actress and character are great. So much fun. I absolutely love her

I have a question. Where is Ric? What happened with him? Is there an explanation for why he isnt in Molly's life and why he isnt mentioned? Did he and Alexis come to any type of agreement before he left?

• Members

I LOVE that they are using the show's recurring characters to fill up the jury. What a clever idea! They always use nameless faces. This is a great way to get more people involved without directly involving them. One thing I like about GH these days is that it seems a lot tighter. Characters arent so isolated and we are seeing alot of interactions and use of individual character's personal history to reinforce storyline

I really enjoy Sam and Kristina. Sam fixing her face with makeup was nice and K saying she has the best big sister in the world. I love it when Alexis' girls interact. Im liknig how Sam is affected in this story bc her past boyfriends have beat her up so she definetly knows what it feels like.

Archived