GH: March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

Coleman also pays Sonny and Jason protection money so having him on the jury is a major conflict.

I liked Kate with Sonny. She made him tolerable although I found it hard to believe an ambitious woman like her would lower herself to be with a mobster. They put Kate with Coleman to throw some work to Megan Ward and because they think it is funny. I didn't like Sonny with Claudia and I can't stand Olivia. He will be just as bad with Olivia.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i agree. i liked Kate with Sonny, and them together almost made Sonny tolerable. When i heard they were ending, and SJB was coming back, i was kind of excited to see MB and SJB romantically linked again.

But then we have SOnny having a one night stand with her, then them hating each others guts, and claudia being sold to sonny like shes a piece of furniture....only to be abused throughout the relationship. it was a huge mistake.

• Members

I'm not a Dahlia Salem fan and GH already has too many women. She is in a gots to go situation after this story is done. Besides Claire would just become another woman sucked into Sonny and Jason's mob web if she stayed.

• Members

If I had my way, Kate would return and Olivia and Claire would go away. GH is so convoluted. It would have made more sense for Dante to be Kate and Sonny's son. Kate could have left him with her family in Bensonhurst with Olivia playing "mother" while Kate pursued her career.

• Members

Claire is ok, it just seems like if they keep her she will wind up like Reese, Jordan and Hannah. The actress is pushing 40, so that means as long as they want to pretend Jason is not as old as they are, all there is for them romantically at that age is Sonny. In her favor though is the fact she is a blank slate where all the other ladies on GH are tired and played out.

• Members

yeah Olivia did nothing but convolute Sonny's history. There was no need to go through all the trouble of establishing Kate as Sonny's first love from his teen years, only to bring on Olivia and say she was really the first having been with Sonny months before. Totally unncesary

Archived