GH: March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lisa is a walking plot device so I have no opinion about her. I don't like or dislike her. She is just there. I feel the same way about Claire.

I can't even tell if Brianna Brown is a good actress because the material is so crappy and doesn't give her anything to work with. This could change in time. I have to think hat this story will pick up during May sweeps.

• Members

I like Lisa and BB a lot. The only thing i dont get it is why Patrick hasnt went for it. I mean, i just dont buy him as this settled down man to this harpy annoying hypocritical wife. But then again i have NEVER bought scrubs as in love.

This Kristina storyline was good, but its falling apart for me now.

• Members

Lisa is a bit of an obnoxious snob but for some reason, she's starting to not bug me so much. I like that thye are actually starting to play that role up instead of trying to front like she should be some good girl. She's not a bitch, but I think obnoxious would be a good word for her. At work, she also seems ambitious and has no problems throwing someone under the bus to make herself look better. I want to see more of her and I like that this trial is giving her a chance to interact with other people outside of Patrick, Robin, Epiphany and Steven

• Members

I don't think the girl who plays Lisa is anything special. I guess a good actor can play a boring person well (think John C Reilly in Chicago) but all BB seems to be able to do is play her as someone who is very boring. Boring characters should be boring to the other characters, not boring to the audience. She isn't anything especially awful either, and that is the point: she is just there inviting total indifference because not only is her material as dull as it gets with her strolls down memory lane to this Norman Rockwell world of young scamps riding down hills in shopping carts (no doubt saying "23 skidoo" at some point), but she offers nothing to indicate there is anything going on upstairs we just can't wait to learn about.

Maybe what is needed is a corny staring into the camera with menacing music or something like that, because her talent is not enough to allow her to play this role with subtlety or realism and still make it entertaining.

• Members

40 is a bit extreme. He looks 30 at the most. Im in my mid 20s and he looks like he fits into my age range, which he is

after screwing Emily, I definetly think GH would go there with him. I think it would be fun for the scandal, as you mentioned. I dont care enough about Robin to care if it will ruin her or not. She already sucks

Archived