GH: March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

This makes me wonder about Guza. Does he have a daughter? He obviously doesn't respect women and a man with a daughter would have known to play up the Sonny and Kristina's anguished relationship. It would make Sonny way more sympathetic. Yet they barely get any scenes together.

ITA. They are trying to squeeze Ethan into the canvas although it is obvious that there is no room for him now that JJ is back. Geary must be fighting for NP behind the scenes.

Brandon Barash is attractive, sometimes I even find him handsome. What is your not fug list? BA and NP are really the two who completely physically repulse me though TC isn't far behind. At least BA with the bags under the eyes looks clean, NP looks like he is dirty and needs scrubbing. Ick.

ITA. I don't think that you and Carl totally disagree. The moment that JJ returned, Ethan's position as pet/favored Spencer son immediately ended. He no longer get to ridicule or dismiss Lucky, same goes for Luke and Tracy on that score. I don't think that either Ethan or Kristina are important in the story. Sonny's pain and adding drama to the abuse story are paramount.

Word to this, "they are the most agenda driven writers in all of daytime." They don't believe that they are, but it is obvious as hell.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even though I know Kristina lied about who her abuser is (and needs to rectify that ASAP), I find the way people are questioning her motives and what she said as a way of "getting to the truth" quite upsetting! I don't know why.

The scene where Sam talked about how Kristina's story would be raked over in a court of law and how she might be judged to have "had this coming" was scarily accurate and quite dispiriting.

• Members

Not Fug:

Brandon Barash

NEWCOMER DOMINIC ZAMPROGNA!

Jonathan Jackson

Drew Garrett

Scott Reeves

Jason Thompson

Christian Alexander

Not My Type Fug:

Jason Cook

Blue Collar "I'd Still Hit It" Fug:

Blake Gibbons

Roided Fug:

Tyler "Diet of Terducken" Christopher

Steve Burton

Old Guy Fug:

Tony Geary

Mo Benard

John J. York

Just Plain Ole Fug:

BRADFORD F*CKING ANDERSON :angry:

Ingo Rademacher

Derk Cheetwood

Drew Cheetwood

Nathan Parsons

• Members

Hilarious list, bellcurve. Here's mine:

Not Fug:

Brandon Barash

Jonathan Jackson

John J. York

Scott Reeves

Christian Alexander

Mo Benard

Jason Cook

Unattractive Body Fug

Jason Thompson

Ingo Rademacher

Almost Fug:

Blake Gibbons

Roided Fug:

Tyler "Puffy" Christopher

Steve "I eat too many Chicken Wings" Burton

Old Guy Fug:

Tony Geary

Just Plain Ole Fug:

Dominic Zamprogna

Drew Garrett

Derk Cheetwood

Drew Cheetwood

Repulsive and Grosses the Hell Out of Me Fug:

Bradford Anderson

Nathan Parsons

• Members

OMG! :lol: :lol: :lol: For the win.

Here's mine (and, by the way, isn't it funny that there are no women on this list? The vast majority of the actresses on GH are attractive, stunning women -- even if I sometimes :angry: at the characters they play).

Not Fug:

Brandon Barash

Scott Reeves

Steve Burton

John J. Yorke

He Grew on Me Not Fug:

NewcomerDominicZamprogNAH!

For Old Times Sake Not Fug:

Ted King

Greg Vaughan

Fug But He Could Still Get It -- After a Shower:

Blake Gibbons

Nathan Parsons

Not My Type Fug:

Jonathan Jackson

Drew Garrett

Jason Thompson

Bergen Williams

Not Aging Well Fug:

Mo Benard

Ingo Rademacher

Fat Fug:

Tyler "Hairplugs" Christopher

and the Cheetwood cousins

Peepaw Fug:

Tony Geary

Cuddly Peepaw Fug:

John Ingle

Alfred the Butler

Get Dah Fug Off My Screen:

Sorry, Bradford

• Members

I admit that it might be sentimental. After all, he was my crush Nico Kelly. :) I haven't seen him shirtless in awhile though. If his body is close to Jason Thompson or Ingo R.'s flabby man boobs and bellies, I'm putting MB under Unattractive Body Fug. I don't care how good looking a guy's face is, if his body makes me want to hurl. Phelps has such double standards to let those out of shape messes play romantic leading men.

• Members
He's been keeping his shirt on lately, which is good.

Speaking of...I never saw any of that(well before my time). Did Mo and Robin Christopher have good chemistry at AMC? I hear there's no love lost between them and seeing that scene on GH where he calls her a "faithless little whore," I often wondered if that was more than merely the acting.

• Members

I don't care that much about what's become of Mac, although he looks OK to me now, but I will always have fond memories of the many years when he had one of the absolute hottest asses in daytime. That helped me get through wonderful "stories" such as Mac's evil double and later, loving mother Felicia suddenly starts dumping her kids so she can make a fool of herself over Luke.

Archived