GH: March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

I cant beleive Im loving a Sonny storyline but the Kristina one has got to be one of my current favorites in daytime. I LOVE how they have connected that to the Claudia murder. I dont like that particular story and feel as if its been dragging but they've tied it in a way that it makes sense. How brilliant of GH to have K walk into court just as Sonny was about to do his outburst and have her hear the stuff Johnny said. Later at her house when she told Sonny that she knew exactly how Claudia felt to be grabbed, called horrific names and told it was her felt, really hit Sonny hard. Its exactly what he has not wanted to be seen as in his daughters eyes but he cant deny that he was abusive to Claudia, even if it wasnt the physical beatings that johnny described. He DID manhandle Claudia, call her demeaning names and justified his actions bc in his mind she deserved it, much like Deke did to his mother and Kiefer does to Kristina. I just love how this has all come together from all these different sides. I also LOVED her conversation with Alexis asking if Sonny abused Sam bc she knew her past bfs hurt her. It makes sense that she would go there. I know often we are critical about GH but this is a good story and I wouldnt mind if they were nominated and won an Emmy for the writing here bc its been fantastic.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived