GH: March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still think they should find a way to bring her back.

I am sure Felicia has an enemy somewhere who could have swept in and induced her a drug that lowered her pulse extremely low, put her in a coma, and then they paid off paramedics to trick Mac and everyone else, and swept Georgie away to an island to blackmail Felicia.

I know it's lame, but anything..ANYTHING to bring her back! She was so great. :(

• Members

Georgie hasnt aged a bit. She looks exactly how I last remmebered her

Felicia didnt care enough about her kids for someone to go through all the trouble to kidnap her...lol. Might make mroe sense if it was an old enemy of Mac from his mercenary days

• Members

Felicia loved her kids and put them first for years, until Guza destroyed her for that awful Luke/Felicia affair. After that they just said to hell with it and suddenly she was supposed to be the worst mother on the planet. If she was a man they would just say she was too cool to be stuck with kids and that if her kids don't like it they're pathetic losers.

• Members

There is no point. Look what happened when they brought back NL and Sarah Brown. Once Guza is done with a character or actor he is done. It is horrible that Guza killed off Georgie, but it will only get worse if he concocts a scheme to bring her back.

• Members

Im talking about bringing Georgie back, not Lindze in a new role. You are right in that Guza would have to go bc he doesnt have quite the vision when it comes to legacy characters, considering the way he just casually kills them off and disregards them

Archived