GH: March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't think he looks that much younger than some of the cast members who are around 40, like Steve Burton.

The age isn't really my biggest problem with Dante/Lulu, it's more that she has little chemistry with men and she's a twit who flails to the whims of the writers, but the age does get to me.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that Dante looks close to 40. He looks too old for Lulu and Maxie. It doesn't help that Lulu is a horrible love interest and a chemistry free-zone. I can't imagine how many men Guza is going to pair with her before the end because he is never going to give up. He never does with Jason. I'd like to see Dante paired with Carly or Claire. Women in that age range.

• Members

Patrick was offering his opinion based on what he observed on the night in question. He is a doctor who sees this kind of stuff all the time. He felt Ethan's behavior was suspect. Yes, Patrick is wrong, but he isn't taking sides, so I can give him a pass.

ANDREA

• Members

It's official. There's ONE storyline (the lives and loves of Sonny Corinthos) and every other characters' storylines are just woven through the big Sonny.

LUKE SPENCER, of all people, has to grovel and beg for Sonny's forgiveness and trust.

Kristina's rape is all about Sonny and his impending reaction.

Robin and Patrick are having trouble because of her unexplainable unwavering support for Sonny.

Olivia and Johnny can't have hot sex without Sonny's name coming up.

Characters I actually enjoy at times (like Coleman) have to defer to Sonny.

Carly and Michael don't seem to have a conversation that doesn't include Sonny.

Jax's family life is determined by what's going on with Sonny.

Lucky's job as a cop centers around Sonny (and Jason) even when it comes to his own family.

Argh!

• Members

Thankfully, Kristina wasn't raped, but yeah, this show should be renamed All Sonny's Children.

I love how only some characters are allowed to have a brain. Michael knows instantly that Keifer beat K, but Ethan can't think of another suspect when he's asked and his life depends on it. Carly can see it after one talk with K, but Alexis and Sam are clueless. And of course, Jason isn't fooled for even a second, but officer Spencer doesn't think anything is up until Jason clues him in, even though it's his brother's freedom on the line here.

• Members

I've always thought. He looks late thirties, hitting 40, to me too. I haven't been able to tolerate Lulu since the mess with Dillon and Georgie, so I'm not so quick to get rid of the relationship with Dante, but I am intrigued at the thought of Dante and Claire.

ETA: Thanks for the catch on Kristina, Juliajms! I don't know what I wrote that, other than the discussions I've been having about Sami and EJ on the DAYS board, today. Is there one show that doesn't have a woman in serious peril in some way, right now? :(

Archived