GH: March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To me Drew also had that generic pretty boy look, today's version of it. It was all very Twilight-esque. Michael's emotional scenes came across to me as being a carbon copy of Sonny's -- he may hate women but he's suffering, let's have him cry a few times. I am so biased and unfair that I just can't deal with these weepy men with their woman-hating and how they are doomed by Deke or AJ or whoever.

I think they may have decided that they wanted to move Michael away from the violence and ugliness. Or perhaps they didn't, who knows. Either way, whether they make him a heartthrob or continue to have him as a little monster, I think he and the other teens are just worthless characters. Look at how casually Kristina was butchered to prop the mushmouth and Sonny and Jason.

• Members

I'm just stunned by what the writers have done to Kristina. She had no remorse when she faced Ethan. I expected her to at least break down in front of him a little and all she could say to him is that she did it because he was mean to her - even as he was pleading for his life. That's just heartbreaking. Is Kristina now supposed to warm up to her father because she realizes that she's more like him than she wants to be?

• Members

Exactly. It is horrendous. Today could have been the redeeming moment, had Kristina shown SOME remorse towards Ethan about ruining his life. But instead she sat there like the nasty bitch she is, and said it was revenge because he was MEAN? what a horrible human being.

it's official.. All of Sonny's kids are fucked up.

• Members

He's too busy going around begging Dante to free Sonny and telling us how bad Jax is.

It's probably a lost cause hoping any of the kids on this show will grow up to be anything beyond the worst. The lucky ones, like Lucas, will just vanish.

• Members

He's half way there...The fact that he is already brainwashed about what his dad does, and thinks its a "necessity" proves it. It was kind of cute when Michael did it, and we thought he was just naive, but now we know it is a sign that Morgan will be seriously fucked over in the future.

• Members

I can't believe that I talked myself into believing that the writers would let Kristina realize how awful things were and make just be too afraid to tell the truth. She heard the man PLEAD for his life and nada... cold. Hopefully Molly's chipper little self keeps Morgan sane... but then again, Sonny and Ric share the same genes. It's only a matter of time.

• Members

I agree. I hatte what they have done with Kristina. I have not been a very big fan of the character since she was SORASed, and I thought maybe this storyline would make me like her. However, the writers have, yet again, managed to make the woman in the story, who also happens to be the victim, look like a nasty bitch.

I thought for once, we would get a storyline where a woman would be spotlighted, and it would truly be about HER, but instead GH had to use it as an excuse to YET AGAIN degrade women.

• Members

I was more annoyed by that damn montage with horrible Spinelli than Kristina. Carly and Jason need to get a life and stop butting into other people's stories.

I'm so glad that Lisa is on the jury so Robin can get a break from her although I'm sure Patrick was busy fantasying about her in her underwear.

Archived