GH: March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know that GH believes cops are worthless but I still don't understand why they had Spinelli go along with killing a cop, and now that's no big deal. I guess it's OK because he didn't know the cop was Sonny's son?

I think they may have reached the end of any story potential for Carly. I can't see a road ahead for her right now. Or for Jason. I wonder if they may just end up being reactors.

• Members

What really entertained me about that montage is that at a lot of the events (such as their engagement, in the penthouse when Spinelli was dressed as a clown, etc, etc.) when NO ONE was there to take pictures of them....So how did they get them?...FAIL.

They have polluted Spinelli as much as anyone else. But you're right, he didnt know Dante was Sonnys son, so killing him was FINE until that came out!

And I have to disagree...I think Carly and Jason digging around to unearth Kristina's lie could be fun...After that, idk.

• Members

You nailed it.

Before Franco, Jason hadn't had a story in ages and his airtime was spent reconnecting with Sam or doing Sonny's bidding. I think after the failure of the Franco story and success of the Dante shooting story, the network will push Guza to feature Sonny over Jason. Carly's airtime has actually declined now that she isn't Sonny's no. 1 woman.

Spinelli is obsessed with Maxie. He could have paid the Invisible Man to stalk and take pictures of her every move. LOL!

• Members

I'm still waiting for Sonny and Jason to become lovers.

And we'll find out they've been lovers for years, and all of their relationships were secret covetrs, because they were embarassed.

Hell, if that doesn't get ratings, I don't know what will. :D

• Members

Haha you're right....It's so funny that all of the sudden sinc JJ is back, Lucky just LOVES him some Jason!!!

This is probably how it'll go:

Jason: Hey Lucky

Lucky: Sup, Jase?

Jason: Not much...Hows my kid?

Lucky: Good I think. I dont see him much...I'm usually out talking to you, BUD.

Jason: Awe that's ok...you're still a better dad than me!

Lucky: Oh I know...by the way, Liz is a whore and she's having my brother's baby!

Jason: I'm sorry...Hey, do you wanna make out?

• Members

Oh, where the hell is Lucas?!

That was so sad. He had so much potential on the show. Then they made him gay, which was perfectly fine....Now he's just gone. I mean COME ON GH, you couldnt have found a better excuse to write him out??

The last time we saw him he was crying at his fathers grave.....We never got a goodbye, or an explanation. It's such a shame.

Archived