GH: March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

I disagree. I miss Kate...I would take her over Olivia...Olivia went from being fun, to being nothing but a whiny bitch...And that trashy-esque air she had about her is just annoying now...

I mean, i still like Liv...Just not lately.

Kate, I miss.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not done with Friday's show(catching up on Hulu), but I am really digging the Claire Walsh character. JFP should try to convince Frons to give her her own Law and Order/Murder One-esque spinoff revolving around that character and maybe Alexis Davis. Something similar to an anthology series with guest stars and court cases and murder mysteries every thirteen weeks. Give JFP a good mystery writer who can pull it off too.

UGH! Can't one of Sonny's enemies spray Connie with bullets already?! :rolleyes: When is Olivia gonna take over Crimson already?!

• Members

Claire is a godsend. I really hoep she doesnt hook up with Sonny but my radar is going off and I sense it in her future. Till then Im enjoying the heck out of her. The characer is all shades of awesomeness.

I dont get it but why all the Kate hate?

• Members

What is Guza going to do with Nikolas after Liz and Lucy have their inevitable reunion? The Puffy Prince doesn't have a love interest any more. Who could they pair him with in a couple months? There isn't a woman readily available. The show already has too many men and to few women. I wonder if Guza will fire TC.

• Members

They keep him around bc he's the last link to the Cassadines but really he doesnt seem to serve much of a purpose and should be written out. They'll probably start testing him with random women like Claire or Lisa. Or I can finally see them putting him with Robin. Those two got hinted back in the day and you know Patrick is gonna cheat on her eventually.

• Members

I hadn't not considered Nikolas and Robin. He is gross, but at least, they are real friends so they would work as a couple. I liked their potential as couple years ago when they were going in that direction. Nikolas was still likable back then. The rumor has it that SBu had a crush on KMc and used his pull to stop Jason/Carly in favor of Jason/Robin reuniting.

Another option is bringing a new woman for Nikolas, but they wouldn't have had that problem if they had just kept Rebemily. I can't stand TC, but I would hate for Nikolas to be written out because he is Laura's son. There just doesn't seem much left to do with him at this point. However, Nikolas is a Guza creation and TC is a pet so he will stick around looking bored.

I mean, how long will this pseudo triangle with him, Liz, and Lucky continue? I have to think that the truth about the baby being Lucky's will be out by November sweeps. I guess, this gives them time to figure out what to do with him.

• Members

I just watched the Kristina-Kiefer scenes. My belly feels weak. GH writers MUST do justice to this storyline. I'm still hoping they remember Bobbie's terrifying marriage to DL Brock and bring her in somehow (maybe as the person who figures out what's really going on with Kristina and becomes her advocate). Despite the fact that Sonny could make Kiefer 'disappear', I don't want him involved. Most women who are battered don't have mob fathers to protect them. I'd love to see an empowered Kristina join with Bobbie and her mother to get Kiefer out of her life.

• Members

LOL, there are times when I nearly forget about the fabled 'Bobbie Spencer' - so far, the writers have resisted the urge to have Luke tell Bobbie he hated having to take care of her their entire lives and that she, just like his family, weighed him down, too.

• Members

Bobbie would be dead or in a nuthouse if JFP had had her way. Supposedly Tony Geary stopped that. Now she's just a bit player. In the long run it's not a big loss, but I do miss the idea of the Spencer family, and I miss Ruby. Today's Spencer family is a bad joke, a mistake Luke regrets in his long voyage of whoring and adultery. For all the hype of the return of the golden boy, I still don't buy any real bond between them -- the only one is the bond between Tony Geary and Jonathan Jackson, which has nothing to do with the characters. Lulu still comes across as some stranger.

• Members

I saw Matt Borlenghi in this horrible SyFy C-movie, Dinocroc last night. Since Guza claimed that Valentin's arrival is akin to an Internet rumor, MB's good friend, Nelson Branco stopped praising him. Helena doesn't mention Valentin any more, this whole story disappeared with GV's firing as JaneAusten predicted. We may never hear of Valentine again at this rate, maybe he will show when Guza is desperate to give the Puffy Prince something to do other than sniff after Liz.

• Members

I almost thought the talk of the Princess of the Frog, now out on DVD and bluray was ABC's typical cheap product placement, but coming from Molly it made perfect sense bc thats the way she talks normally. I thought that was a very clever way to slip the movie into the script

• Members

Wow, Kiefer really beat up Kristina brutally. I was expecting her to look that terrible. I found it very disturbing and hard to look at. GH brutally and viciously having a 16 year abused is about the most misogynistic thing this current regime has done. Im totally disgusted. And what was up with them having Kristina accuse Ethan? Are they trying to make her come across unsympathetic? As much as I want to feel sorry for her, Im now pissed off that she's blaming an innocent man to protect her boyfriend that constantly beats on her. WTF?

This is GH for ya

ghkristina.jpg

Archived