GH: March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't want Robin doing anything of the kind. What would be the point? Patrick would insist that she is acting like a jealous shrew. Look at how he tried to equate his flirtation with Lisa with Robin and Sonny's friendship yesterday. When Robin confronted Patrick about his flirtation with Leyla, he denied it and then processed to have sex with Leyla two seconds after they broke up. Patrick will sleep with Lisa if he wants to and there is nothing that Robin can do about it.

My only issue with Robin is that I want her to stop pretending that she trusts Patrick when it is obvious that he does not deserve to be trusted. He stood there chatting with Lisa in her underwear. No committed married man does something like that. Patrick wants to go out drinking and having fun with Lisa. He doesn't want to be married despite his insistence that he does. Time to call it a day on this soap marriage.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lisa was very good (she was also good when Jocelyn on The City did this stuff). I was a bit surprised at her reaction, because she has been in love with Sonny for ages and that never wavered even when she saw him kill a man and spit on the corpse. Is this just some sort of diversion and she will soon love him more than ever or are they burying Solivia?

Did you hear that 24 is about to be canceled? Guza must be in tears. I wonder if that girl who played Jack's dumb daughter will suddenly appear as some long lost child of Mike's or Alan's.

• Members

TBH, I tend to FF these two whenever they appear. I find them boring and the SL direction horribly predictable. It's gotten to the point that where Robin shared a scene with Sonny a few days' ago and, even though she was enabling his feeble ass, I was cheering because Robin finally remembered she had friends and links to the canvas outside of Patrick. Kim McCullough did a good job in those scenes.

I don't think this thread is dead necessarily... I think that viewers are anticipating the inevitable "Sonny is Love" extravaganza. Snarly is already working my last nerve singing from that hymnbook.

And Olivia is :wub:

• Members

ITA. I loved those Sonny/Robin scenes. She makes Sonny more human and tolerable. As much as I dislike Sonny, I wish that Robin could reconnect with him more. I also liked Robin's scenes with Steven, Nikolas, and Liz. I'd like to see her move around the canvas more. She has so much history with characters like Jax, Jason, and Nikolas. I would really like to see Jax get away from Carly for awhile.

• Members

Can i please just comment on how freakin stupid Maxie is.

Maxie: hi!

Creepy Man: hey...did you follow me up here?

Maxie: Yeahhh!

Creepy Man: Oh do you wanna come in...??

Maxie: Stay away from me you serial killer! *holds up dirty butter knife*

What...a freaking...twit....

• Members

The Kristina fashion montage was great. Whenever Kiefer said, "dress sexy," I expected Kristina to be wearing fishnets and a dress that came up to her crotch, even though that dress she ended up with was not flattering and she was clearly uncomfortable in it.

I wonder if they shopped at the place where they get Lisa Lo's stuff to dress Kristina that day. LOL.

• Members

I don't watch General Hospital as often as you guys do and only watch it every once in a while, so I have to ask a question. Didn't Micheal kill Claudia to protect Carly and her baby from her? If he did couldn't he plea self-defense.

I thought it was pretty funny hearing Kristina comparing her and Ethan to Edward and Bella. I thought it was a teenage thing to do.

• Members

Yes and yes, his plea could have been defense of another, although usually if you use deadly force it's supposed to be defending someone or yourself from actual deadly intent, so Michael probably over did it a bit with the bludgeoning Claudia to death thing. But anyway, GH is never realistic about the legal stuff. The real problem was that Jason and Sonny destroyed all of the evidence supporting Michael's version of the story and everyone involved already lied to the police, so it's kind of too late to go with the truth now.

• Members

That was so stupid, Maxie and Spinelli in that sewer. The random Black\White scenes...then out of nowhere, Johnny Skidmarks comes busting in, claiming to be looking for a way to move "Product" (WHAT do they even import anyways LoL??)...so random, I guess the PC sewers are the place to be now. But in NO WAY could I understand, how Maxie could think that was romantic! She said it was romantic LoL!!

I thought I was going to like where this story was going with Kristina, but Guza is decimating the whole message to this storyline, for me. He is making Kristina look like the bad guy in all of this. I think people are going to hate Kristina even more after this storyline, and not get the message about what happens to young girls and women everyday.

• Members

yes but they all broke so many laws to protect him that they are all in trouble now. Perjury, conspiracy, covering up a crime, etc... Michael maybe could have gotten off or at the most parole, but with all the lies and deception involved, the courts have no reason to beleive him or his parents.. Sonny screwed himself into a corner and Carly should have gone with her gut instinct and gotten Michael help when this all first hapepned

• Members

Hi Ann. I've pretty much stopped watching and watching everything. I just don't have the time anymore and there's nothing particularly interesting to me on GH. I catch Days every now and then and that's about it. I hung on for a while for Lucky's story but even that doesn't particularly interest me and the show has done what they did to me with Robin. Make me dislike the character now. I think changing him from an underdog to whatever he is now did it. So I'm focusing on other things these days.

Archived