GH: March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members
Claire has been really fun to watch. Her arrogance, her chops busting, cocky behavior.

I'd be down for a legal/law spinoff(in the vein of Law and Order) from Jill Farren Phelps with her pets Dahlia Salem and Nancy Lee Grahn!

MAKE IT HAPPEN FRONS!

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually missed these comments:

There's enough room for the both of them on the canvas! No need to wish ill will on Lisa Lo!

I totally understand that "bratty kid" thing you were expressing, but I feel like she's majorly toned down since then. Maybe she's worked on her craft, but she's a LOT better now than she was as Sofia Carlino. I hope they keep her.

• Members

Claire will be great until she ends up in Sonny's bed. Not a spoiler, but I already see where this is heading. Dark haired DA falls for misunderstood mobster? Check. Conflict with Jason who tries to warn him against her? Check. Pseudo-triangle with Carly who gets jealous and tries to break them up? Check. Same story, new ho. She'll feel like an idiot and sympathize with Sonny when she realizes she's wrongly convicting him when all he did was try and protect his son.

• Members

Isn't Michael 18? Why isn't he telling Stone Cold and Scam to buzz off? They are treating him like a little small baby, dragging him to this island or whatever. I'm waiting for Michael to tell those two that he isn't going anywhere because he's an ADULT!

Spinelli has the same storyline ironed out every other week, it is so old. Spixie is old. This is all just dumb..

Loved Carly and Sonny at the end, and I also like Jax and Olivia together.

Friday's episode, LOVED Diane and Alexis working together!! Highlight of the show for me right now!

• Members

WOW... Jax and Olivia? I'd been waiting for Jax and Alexis, but she's now with hottie Mac (another couple I've wanted for quite a while) so I'm a happy camper. I could go for a Jax - Olivia pairing... or Jax - Claire... Claire is one of the few women on the show who gets air time and hasn't slept with Sonny (or Jason, or BOTH). Jax deserves a woman who hasn't been frakked into life long mob boy loyalty.

• Members

It would be nice if Lisa actually had someone to talk things over with, considering that all her scenes consist of drooling over Patrick, smirking when Robin and Patrick fight and pouting when Robin and Patrick make up. And on that note, where is Louise? They spent weeks constantly reminding us that Louise and Lisa were best friends but the moment Lisa finally arrives in Port Charles Louise dissapears never to be seen again...

• Members

Lulu and Dante just can't seem to have sex without someone interrupting them before they even have their clothes off!, these two are going to die of sexual frustration any minute now. While I hate how they keep getting interrupted every time, I just love their reactions to it all and the way both actors portray themselves as desperate lovebirds who just can't seem to catch a break! It'll be a very fulfilling moment, when the both of them FINALLY do it :-). Hopefully, that time is close.

• Members

I can't believe I was kind of tolerating her today...not that I want her with Patrick, but there was something different about her today, I don't know. I agree that they need to give her more to do. Could she work with Matt? Where the hell is he and why hasn't GH experimented with those two yet? He hasn't even been on screen, since he was added into the new opening credits.

Robin seems as if she's handing Patrick over to Lisa, to. I mean, encouraging him to go to Jake's with Lisa as opposed to staying home with her and Emma? When she KNOWS that Lisa clearly like's Patrick more than a friend (insert clip of the last time Patrick and Lisa were at Jake's, and Robin walked in on them in an awkward moment, and didn't do ~!@$% Lisa drunk as hell, all over Patrick) I give up on Robin, she is just BONEHEADED!

• Members
No. She is trying to prove that she is not jealous and that she can trust her husband, even though it is clearly not working. She is jealous and upset and rightfully so. No way in hell would I EVER let my husband go barhopping with one of his old flames. If I were Robin and I saw Lisa basically scking tequila from my husband's crotch, I'd meet her outside.

• Members

LOL! Well that makes sense. I guess I am thinking of it in that way, because of the way Robin has been acting ever since Lisa showed up. From the start, Lisa has been showing affection towards Patrick and all Robin has done is just stare at them. I am expecting Robin to do stuff about it, but I am slowly realizing that she won't, LoL. She's trying to prove that she isn't jealous, and your right, it is not working at all...I wish Robin would grow a pair already, lol. I want to see some action, her and Lisa getting in verbal (and perhaps physical) fights over Patrick at some point, and with Robin deemed winner in the end, Lisa kicked to the sidelines.

Archived