GH: March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

So Patrick is dating Lisa, while he is married to Robin. I can't believe the same guy complaining about Robin's past getting between them is partying it up with his ex-girlfriend. Robin better get a chance with Steven out of this deal.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lisa is one trashy, skanky, scrubs ho. UGH to everything about her today, she said her bra was "to tight" as if! The only thing TIGHT was that fugly grey shirt you were wearing, and that braid you had tied in your hair. Please, your boobs are nowhere near Olivias size, you just wish they were! Once GH decides to show it's hospital set in a million years, and your wearing your scrubs outfit, your boobs will be back to normal. And normal means, FLAT and nothing to brag about. And just wow to that ending, with Patrick about to take shots off of her chest! I hope Robin gets a clue and realizes, that fugLisa is trying to steal her man!

Loved Nik bringing the boys to see Liz, that was nice and they were adorable as ever. I like that Nik admitted to not spending as much time with Spencer. Glad he's starting to now. I also liked the scene where Lucky was talking to Jason about the boys, Jason looked like he was about to cry. I wish he and Liz could work something out, where he gets to see Jake every now and then. If Sonny gets to see his kids all the time, Jason should be able to also. There's such a lost connection between those two, that I think is being ignored on purpose.

• Members

I really don't want her with Patrick anymore, he acts like he is her dad all the time. My dream would come true, if Robin and Jason were to reconnect again :wub: but, I know that'll never happen. I like her with Steven, though. Do you think they could work? Their scene the other day, seemed like a chemistry test by GH...

• Members

Assuming she stays on the show, am I the only one that sees Claire making her way into Sonny's bed?

I hated how Nikolas used Elizabeth's kids to try and manipulate her. Im glad she stayed strong and told him to get lost. He shouldnt be allowed anywhere near those boys and I hate that he was the one that got to bring them to Liz and not Lucky

• Members

LoL, I think theres no doubt about it. Sonny will be in Claire's bed in no time :rolleyes:

I don't think Lucky cares enough for Liz right now, to even want to bring the boys to see her...he still hasn't forgiven her for what she did with Nik, and he made that clear by the end of the episode. I thought it was kind of sweet for Nik to bring the boys to see her, at least he cares for Liz and isn't faking anything with her, like Lucky is.

• Members

:rolleyes: A grown man with a baby at home pouring shots down some other woman's throat at a sleazy bar, unbelievable! Patrick is acting like an aging frat boy and it's wearing thin. They really should have let the character do more of this type of stuff before he and Robin settled down. At this point he just looks pathetic. It's all the more irritating because I'm all but positive he isn't going to lose anything because of this ridiculous behavior. He'll get to act out with Lisa whenever he's unhappy with Robin, then Lisa will go bonkers and end up at Shadybrooke, while Patrick goes home to his nice little family unscathed. I really hope Steven makes a play for Robin and she goes for it.

• Members

On any other soap, after Patrick sleeps with Lisa and she goes loony, he would come grovelling back to Robin who would be in love with Steven. I want to believe that by putting Scott Reeves on contract that this is Guza's plan, but it makes too much sense and would mean giving Robin more airtime. I'm crossing my fingers that Steven and Robin test well in focus groups. It would be their only hope.

• Members

Even if steven/robin tested well, it wouldnt matter.

This is who Robin is, or well who Guza wants her to be. No matter the pairing it wont change. it just means down the line steven will do things robin doesnt like, he will blow her off, do it anyways, and then she wont mind and they will act like none of it happened. all steven would be is a patrick replacment, nothing new. this is gh. nothing is ever new. the characters change, the show has been the same since at least 2005, if not before...

• Members

I dont think that was about him caring, as much as it was him trying ti manipulate her. He was doing a nice gesture to get her to be open to pursuing a relationship with him and starting a family with all of their kids together. She called him out on it and Im glad she did

• Members

Ugh. STFU Carly! Instead of defending Scummy and blaming everything on Jax, go home to your traumatized children and remember whose "lifestyle choices" left them traumatized in the first place.

• Members

I think Robin/Jason would be fantabulous! I loved them together originally.

I have always wondered if they would bring Stone back to appear to Robin in some sort of dream or something...They mention him so very often, and I bet that would make fans happy.

• Members

As much as I've been getting into Lulu and Dante... I sorta' like the idea of Claire and Dante. They had serious heat in that brief little conflict of theirs.

With Nikolas, even if he does something that should be seen as a kind gesture, it just seems sleazy. It felt to me as if he was using her children, too. He sure didn't care about her children when he was getting her to slink around with him. Their happiness was the last thing on his mind. By the way, now that fans have replaced the 'N' in Nikolas' name with a 'D'... it's the way I think of him.

True. I don't think Patrick is different from any other man on this show (well, my beloved Mac is in a class all his own, with Jax a close second). He's like almost every other man in daytime. ATWT's Jack... DAYS Bo... BnB's Ridge... GH's Sonny, Jason, Luke, etc etc etc. The only thing different about Steven is that he hasn't been in a relationship, yet.

In another thread I just posted the vid of TB's Carly breaking down when learning that Michael was 'dead'. How could the writers just let a memory like that go? Carly should have relived it and Michael being in a coma when she learned about Sonny and thought about what his impulses and choices have cost her children.

• Members

IA. It's getting harder and harder for me to be a Carly fan and I have hung in there through some really ridiculous writing. I like to see characters grow and change to some extent. For example, I liked that Alexis had her little crush on Sonny, got pregnant, saw him for what he really was and did her best to minimize the damage to Kristina. I didn't see any of that as hypocritical, but now she is back defending him for reasons that do not hold up at all and it's just intolerable.

Same with Carly. Her kids have been through hell and she's still at Sonny's side like none of it happened or matters. It's plot point writing at it's worst. Generally, I like Laura Wright, but this material is bringing out the worst in her version of Carly. She's just going all out with the sneering arrogance, instead of playing some of the obvious layers this story should be bringing out for her character. Carly as Sonny's attack dog/defender is something this character should have outgrown by now.

Archived