GH: March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

Why does JJ still have that s*** smeared on his face? It doesn't make him look edgy, or older, or manly. It makes him look like a child whose mother is tired of washing his face for him after he eats too much chocolate.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Helena sure knows how to walk in heels.

Loved Lulu and Dante today, but DAMN. Dante just had to fall asleep!! ugh!

Those Carly\Jax scenes at the hotel, were stupid.

Love that a paternity test is coming, I'm pretty sure the baby will be Lucky's, it's way to obvious. Nik always saying that the baby is most likely his, just screams that it's really Luckys, LoL. And I bet Helena will switch the test results :rolleyes:

The Kiefer\Kristina scenes were pretty good. They both did great, both very convincing and believable. Kristina is so making the wrong choice, though...

• Members

:lol: :lol: :lol: LOL

I know, omg I just don't get why he won't shave that middle school fuzz off already!! It is so distracting, it's all I can focus on. It's all scraggly and uneven, ick!! He's had it like that since he arrived on the show last year, I have a feeling he isn't going to shave it anytime soon ;\. Sad.

• Members

He looks awful. When I hear comments like, "This is the real hotness, he's so hot!" I just think he looks like a hobo. I don't get anything about this return. Lucky is now a weepy vagrant who is BFF with Jason.

• Members

This is precisely the reason why I haven't warmed to Laura Wright's Carly since she started at GH. I don't want to dislike her take on things, believe me, I want to love Laura Wright! I love her enthusiasm for the job she has at GH, the other actresses she works with and Daytime in general. I can see why her fans adore her.

But she (and the writing) seem to embody Carly's shrill arrogance and self-entitlement. I think that's why I still have a soft spot for Sarah Brown and Tamara Braun's Carlys because they could played the vulnerable beats that grounded Carly's character. Even when TB's Carly was making similar statements about Sonny being "a good man," you could see the desperation, the fact that Carly was grasping at straws. She was deluding herself. But that was at least 7-8 years ago and after all this time, I wish that Carly had evolved rather than regressing to this Stuck-Up Cheerleader stereotype.

• Members

Robin's reaction to Patrick and Lisa and his shrugging it off made me roll my eyes. At least, no one can claim that Robin is jealous and insecure because she is ignoring his obvious scuzzy behavior unlike in the past when she would confront him. I'm so bored by GH's couples and GH as a whole that I'm back to watching sporadically.

• Members

But is it really insecure to confront a guy who is doing what Patrick is doing? To me it's just dealing with the reality of the situation. Patrick is spending way too much time with another woman doing things married men should not be doing.

• Members

Yeah, but if Robin confronts him about it, then she is insecure. It was that way when he was practically dating Leyla. Lisa is Leyla 2.0. Next week, Patrick

It is just a matter of time before he screws her. If Robin takes Patrick back after he cheats with Lisa, I'm done. Robin needs a new man.

• Members

Jax and Carly left me queasy - I've been such a fan of the couple since they got together. It felt like she seduced him to win him over to 'their' side... She sexes Jax and then tells him not to forget what he's throwing away (words to that effect). So he can join the mafia crowd and get to keep her, or join 'the law' and lose her? That's what she was there for?

When Carly didn't walk out on Sonny when Sonny threatened Jax's life, that should have been the end of them! She's been defending Sonny as her sons' father, and yet Sonny threatens to kill her daughter's father and she still sides with him? Jax should have gone to a lawyer to file for divorce and sole custody of their daughter.

ETA: Could Robin be waking up and realizing that everyone else is right? Sonny's actions were deplorable? Better late than never. Sonny's explanation should leave Robin running. Sonny didn't shoot a 'rat', he shot a 'cop'. If he doesn't know the difference, he's useless.

If Liz knows that Hels stalks the hallway and pretty much runs the place, why trust any test done there?

EATA: WTF!??!? Sonny has been getting served all day long. Me loves Patrick for informing that halfwit that Dante wouldn't have been shot if he hadn't pulled the trigger. I'm so sick of hearing Sonny say Dante wouldn't have been shot if he'd known the truth. Heck, I wasn't even going to watch today. I'm a happy viewer... Patrick got to put on the big brass pair and verbally slap Sonny around, no hand holding. It feels like it's my freakin' birthday.

• Members

Robin will never wake up to Sonny. Robin was also ignoring Liz's complicity in her mess also.

Kudos to Patrick for calling out Sonny though Patrick should watch out because Sonny's comment that he was in for a rude awakening was an anvil.

• Members

WTF was up with that mask Johnny was wearing?!? Freaking scary, that same smiling face running around, ugh hated it!! But I commend GH on it's montages that it frequently has at the end of it's episodes, they are always edited great, this one especially, minus the Johnny and Lucky running around parts, of course!

GH is setting up for something huge with Kristina\Kiefer, you can tell. They were great in today's episode, Kiefer went right back to being a douche, can't believe I was feeling sorry for him yesterday!

Lulu and Dante are the best. I love how Dante can't stand it when she's not around. And even though Olivia is annoying, I like her motherly instincts and how Lisa Lo portrays a concerned mother for her son.

• Members

Just once, I'd like an abuse storyline to center on what a woman can do to protect herself and to watch her defend herself against her abuser. She doesn't have to go 'Buffy' on his butt, but I'd like to see her fighting back.

Where is Bobbie? Wouldn't it be nice to make use of her history with Brock to have her figure out that Kristina in danger? Instead of wasting and destroying Michael as a wannabe mobster, he and Bobbie should be helping Kristina face Alexis and have them all go after Kiefer and his father. I'd love to see Kristina motivated by not wanting Molly to think that being hit is ok.

• Members

Robin wasn't too bad with Sonny. She didn't whitewash his behavior.

The final montage was terrible and weird. GH is a strange soap. It looks like so much is happening, but really nothing much of interest is. The show is spinning its wheels because the characters that get the most airtime have the same exact scenes and dialogue every day. Guza has that talent. He is very much like Bill Bell in that regard.

• Members

DRAT! I typically can't stand Elizabeth, but I did get a warm fuzzy watching her back at the desk at GH and everyone joking with her and rallying around her. Those are the kinds of moments I live for in soapdom. Loved Jax teasing Carly with the bite of chocolate. Claire is a soapgod send! Please writers, let her keep her edge. She's frikkin' fearless. Who was the last woman to stare Jason down and verbally kick his hindquarters? I hate that she'll probably lose her case. Maybe Sonny will be convicted and spend SOME time in prison... a few months? Maybe just a year?

Heck, Frons would probably create a spinoff around Sonny in prison. He'd end up impregnating the female guards and becoming the hero of all the other inmates <sigh>

Archived