GH: March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like your posts, JaneAusten, but I don't blame you! I just watch some of these shows now mostly for the boards.

The guy who plays Ethan is terrible. He even seems to be getting worse. He is doing a lot of damage to what was supposed to be an interesting abuse story.

Does anyone else feel like they're sort of implying Kristina is getting what she deserves?

• Members

yea,. She blew her boyfriend up by standing him up so she could throw herself at another man. She used Molly in order to manipulate Ethan and his date. All of this set up a scenario where Kiefer has every reason to be mad at her. I dont like what she did and she does deserve to be yelled at by both Kiefer and Ethan. Abused no, but Guza definetly made sure she isnt an innocent by putting it out there that she provoked them

• Members

Booo! Kate rocks. Im so glad she was on and its a shame she's not featured more.

Her hair is getting qutie long. I think I liked it shorter

Maxie's coughing was disgusting. I had a hard time watching her without cringing. Does she not know that you are supposed to cough into your forearm and not your hands? I dont know why Kate let her stay bc had that been me, I would have told her and her nasty germs to go home.

• Members

I love Kate and I loved seeing her today. I'd love to see more of Kate and this delicious new Claire. Instead of wasting Kate and Alexis on those duds they need to test both with Steven Webber. Claire too and just dump Lisa. LOVE LOVE LOVE Kristina and Ethan. I hope they never go the romantic route and keep them friends. Kristina has the potential to be fascinating if they had more investment in the character.

Also thought the scenes with Michael, Milo and Max were cute.

• Members
Exactly.

Megan Ward is so damn flat as a performer and her scenes are just downright boring to watch. Although Lisa LoCicero isn't the world's greatest performer, at least she seems interested in the material to illicit reaction from her co-stars and vice-versa.

Kate getting her STD on with Coleman in storyline Siberia couldn't have been a better fate for this dreadful ass character.

• Members

I don't think that Claire is going to screw Sonny. She and Rayner will be gone after the trial. After which Sonny and Olivia's courtship should pick up again.

I like Megan Ward. She made Sonny tolerable as a romantic lead for awhile there. Her hair is amazing, near perfect, and I like her style.

Where is Steven Lars Webber these days? SR was put on contract and the character disappeared. I thought he would be more involved with Robin with this Patrick/Lisa flirtation.

• Members

LOL! Jason Cook gets more in the credits than on GH. How much money does he make on contract without getting any screentime? A hundred thousand a year? Insanity. Steven Lars hasn't spent more than a minute with Liz since she went conveniently crazy. I hope that he gets some more airtime in this upcoming medical story. Robin will need a friend with Patrick's dick pointed at Lisa.

Archived