GH: February 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah. Becky's going above and beyond. :lol: Lying in a hospital bed in full make-up while Jonathan Jackson tells her comatose Liz that she's bad "but not that bad." Jesus, this show!

Go on, Carly. Climb aboard the Magic Penis train. Do it for the children, your justification for absolutely everything. You'd better hope that Sonny's eyesight never fades or he might mistake Morgan for Cesar Faison and shoot him. And then blame it all on you because "I didn't know it was my son." Seriously, this ho and her vertically-challenged knight-in-shining-armor actually make me root for Jackass and Olivia. Olivia did absolutely the right thing in keeping Dante from Sonny all his life, and I'm this close to championning Jax taking Jocelyn to Australia and never looking back.

Spixie. Yeesh.

Carolyn Hennessy is so awesome that I sometimes wish the show could be restructured around Diane more.

• Members

Am I the only one who thought of Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century with Kirsten Storms in that space get up?

Oh yeah, cosign on teh Jax hate. He is the reason why Carly is mad and I cant see how he doesnt get that. He should take a step back and her anger pass instead of snapping at her and trying to take the baby away and divorce her. Im not a Carly fan but Im with her on this one

• Members

:lol: Well, she did manage to squeeze out some tears during the appropriate times during this story. I see Becky as a middle of the pack actress. Nothing special, but it she could be much worse.

Sonny keeps saying this as if that makes a difference. He's a killer either way and was long before Dante entered the picture. Was Jax really supposed to save Sonny from an undercover police investigation? I don't see why Jax owes the crime boss one thing. The only wrong thing Jax did in my opinion was lie to Michael about helping Sonny.

Carly does have a point when she says Jax knew that she was in bed with the mob when he got involved with her. But now that Jax is a father, I can't blame him for wanting his daughter out of the danger Sonny and Jason pose to people just by standing next to them. Carly just never learns the obvious lessons no matter how many times her children are hurt thanks to Sonny's lifestyle.

• Members

Alexis and Mac are adorable! Loved how he brought her those Chocolate Espresso cookies, and they shared ;]. In come Molly, Kristina, and JaSam the next scene witnessing Alexis and Mac smooching on the couch. Loved it! I like these two together! :wub:

Still Loving Lulu and Dante. Maybe it was just me, but it seemed like a lot of their dialogue today was Ad-Libbed, I like that.

And WOW to TurtleNekNik immediately asking when a paternity test could happen, not 5 minutes after Liz found out she was pregnant! Talk about Awkward...LOL.

Jason reading from a gun magazine was just pathetic, considering what The Borg does for a living. That was not adorable, cute, anything. It was just stupid!

• Members

Sonny: "How did you come to connect with Ethan"

Luke: "Well I didnt shoot him in teh chest for one thing"

my god, Olivia sucks. She's like a terrible mix of Carly and Brenda gone horribly wrong

Dont you just love how Liz's windows contain a painted scenery of the outdoors?

gh021710.jpg

Helenda: "Elizbaeth, congratulations on your promiscuity. Its seems to be what you do best....And how wonderful of you to check yourself into Shadybrooke. You've already done half the work for me"

LOL

Archived