GH: February 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since tomorrow is the #12,000 episode here is a look back at #10,000 and #11,000

#10,000: April 17th, 2002 - Plot revolved around Audrey's 10,000th day of service at GH.

Cast: Denise Alexander (Lesley Webber), Rachel Ames (Audrey March), Chad Brannon (Zander Smith), Susan Brown (Gail Baldwin), Leslie Charleson (Monica Quartermaine), Stuart Damon (Alan Quartermaine), Genie Francis (Laura Spencer), Anthony Geary (Luke Spencer), Lynn Herring (Lucy Coe), John Ingle (Edward Quartermaine), Shell Kepler (Amy Vining), Anna Lee (Lila Quartermaine), Jon Lindstrom (Kevin Collins), Brad Maule (Tony Jones), Coltin Scott (now Stephen Martines; Nikolas Cassadine), Marisa Ramirez (Gia Campbell), Kin Shriner (Scott Baldwin), Danica Stewart (Maxie Jones), Kristina Wagner (Felicia Scorpio), John J. York (Mac Scorpio), Jacklyn Zeman (Bobbie Spencer)

#11,000: March 14th, 2006 - Plot revolved around Sam deciding not to tell Alexis that she her daughter. Patrick stops a drunk Nikolas from visiting John (aka Spencer). Carly warns Jax about kissing her again.

Cast: Julie Berman (Lulu Spencer), Steve Burton (Jason Morgan), Derk Cheetwood (Max Giambetti), Drew Cheetwood (Milo Giambetti), Robin Christopher (Skye Quartermaine), Tyler Christopher (Nikolas Cassadine), Scott Clifton (Dillon Quartermaine), Jane Elliot (Tracy Quartermaine), Anthony Geary (Luke Spencer), Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis Davis), Ron Hale (Mike Corbin), Rick Heart (Ric Lansing), Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth Webber), Ted King (Lorenzo Alcazar), Robert LaSardo (Manny Ruiz), Lindze Letherman (Georgie Jones), Kelly Monaco (Sam McCall), Kimberly McCullough (Robin Scorpio), Jamie Ray Newman (Kristina Cassadine), Ingo Rademacher (Jasper Jacks), Ignacio Serricchio (Diego Alcazar), Jason Thompson (Patrick Drake), Greg Vaughan (Lucky Spencer), Bergen Williams (Alice), Laura Wright (Carly Corinthos)

• Members

Loved when Liz told Nik that he has a child that he barely pays attention to already. So true! So the writer's know?? So they want him to not pay attention to his son? Gawd.

Sonny and Olivia's scenes were like a copy and paste from Friday's show! So dang repetitive, making me dizzy..."I wouldn't have..shot him i-if I h-had known he was my SON!"

Bye old opening, it's been a pleasure ;D.

• Members

I can't explain why this gave me such a giggle other than I'm sick of the baby's mama drama on GH too. Does anyone (currently on the show) have multiple kids with the same person? It annoys the beejeezus out of me that so many of the kids are interrelated. How the BLEEP are any of them going to date in the future? Does Sonny have two children with the same mother? Kristina's life was saved using a transplant from a child Sonny lost with Kristina's sister, Sam. So her life was saved by a sister-niece. None of Alexis' children have the same father. None of Carly's children. WHOA! Only Luke, so far, has children who have the same mother. Now Liz (and I loved Helena's nasty little dialogue... mean and nasty, but so her).

I've been surprised at how callously the writers talk about Liz's rape, like it's just another plot point. Given Nik's experiences dealing with Enily's rape, he treats Liz's rape like no big deal, either. It's just one 'small' thing that gets in the way of her accepting that she needs to be with him.

• Members

Epiphany was annoying, I hate how she's being written as this annoying bossy bitch, who wants her Beyonce tickets. And to top it off, by the end of the episode, she was kissing weird faced Lisa's arse. UGH, I hated everything about the hospital today.

I love Claire, the new prosecutor, though! Sonny's trial is intriguing to me now. Loved when she went up to Diane and Alexis and taunted them about putting Sonny behind bars, hah! "I'm looking forward to putting Sonny behind bars" :D

• Members

I thought it was highly unprofessional of her to essentially take a bribe. What was up with her telling Lisa that she would never have to work that difficult OR rotation? And she said it in front of her colleagues with no shame. Also since when does the nurse dictate the doctor's schedule? She really has that much power over them? :wacko:

Archived