GH: February 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That signature/video is perfection.

Cheap, I f*cking love you and your contributions to this board! :wub::wub: Don't ever change!

And perfect timing for your signature. I went to my hometown for a week and watched Maury and when I came back, I realized the affiliates here don't show Maury and I've been getting my fix via YouTube.

• Members

Thanks! LMAO! Maury airs twice a day near me and he has some of the craziest topics which apply to soaps. I saw this one last week and thought it was so perfect considering I knew Liz was preggers. 3 kids and he's not the father of at least 2! Haha. Dont worry, I got more where this came from ^_^

• Members

I really hate Jax now. I mean I understand him not wanting his daughter in that twisted mob world, but he is SUCH a hypoctrite! I mean he totally trashed his whole family. That's completely on him. He needs to stop acting like it's Carly's fault, because in this case, it isn't.

• Members

Another great promo. It is humorous that Guza thinks that he is writing these Greek tragedies when he is actually rehashing episodes of Maury Povich and Jerry Springer. He lacks self-awareness which is why he will never be a good storyteller.

• Members

Maxies galactic fetish romp with dry ice drinks and a disco light was just pathetic to me! I hope that's the last we see of Spixie, for the rest of the week. YAWN.

Diane is the best! LOVED her in today's episode. Why isn't she on contract yet?! She is the best actress!

Lulu and Dante are just...:wub:

Jax is a total arse. And i am SO tired of hearing him say "I did it to protect my family!"! SHUT UP!

• Members

Yeah, the whole "Planet Love" thing was a SNORE for me. I was like "Hmm...This was really entertainging...When ROBIN AND PATRICK DID IT A MONTH AGO"...I mean, come on, could we have at least gotten some new decorations!?

Diane is my favorite...She is probably the best (or at least one of) the best actresses on GH...And in Daytime in general.

I hate Jax lately. they have destroyed him almost as much as Nik, in my eyes.

Archived