GH: February 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

I liked Ethan's scene with Lucky. Those were good. I dont mind or cringe at Ethan now as I was did before, but I really dont get what his purpose is on teh show. They obviously dont know what to do with him and I have no idea where they are going with him. He's just there

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The whole reason Helena "liked" Liz, was because in Helena's eyes, the whole affair and the aftermath, proved that Nikolas is really a Cassadine through and through, and showed that there was HOPE for a real heir to the family.

If Liz's baby is Nik's, we can be assure Helena will be taking it. Maybe she'll even send an evil nanny to try and...Oh wait, been there, done that.

• Members

Yeah you are probably right. I dont think the baby will be Nik's. I mean look at the way they have written for the kid Nik already has...I mean, pretty much everyone BUT Nik has raised that kid...I have a feeling Spencer will be SORASed soon, and we will see a "my father ignored me my whole life" rebellion in there.

And yeah, I have a feeling someone will mess with the DNA test. IDK why, I just have a feeling. Or maybe in a twist, we will find out it's Ethan's!!! (Just kidding, that would be horrid.)

And if this baby IS Nik's, that would make it Jake/Cameron's (adoptive) cousin AND brother...That would be one hell of a "story time" story, when those kids go to preschool. LOL

• Members

Jax taking Josslyn is the smartest thing that he has done in years. Too bad, he will be back with Carly in a few weeks.

Spinelli has totally destroyed any potential that Maxie ever had as a character.

Lucky and Liz make my stomach turn. Guza couldn't wait two weeks to put them back together. The kid is so Lucky's. No way JJ's Lucky raises yet another man's kid.

• Members

The writers pen this show as if 'The Godfather' plays on an infinite loop in the background. They've developed Stockholm syndrome by now. Mob. Good. Sanity. Bad. How long before Sonny sticks a gun in Jax's face, steals Josslyn, and Carly thanks him for 'saving' her baby from Jax?

Archived