GH: February 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Becky and Jon are both killing this story. They both need to get nominated if not win. This is the BEST acting Becky has done since she joined GH

But Sonny didnt know that was his son! In his eyes that makes all the difference. Olivia made him try to kill his son with her lies.

• Members

LOL @ that shootout scene between Max, Milo, and Johnny. That was SO random. Was that supposed to be a joke?? They were like, an INCH away from each other shooting like crazies at absolutely NOTHING, hitting NOTHING. I was LMBO! Soo random. And then in comes Ethan out of nowhere, and he said something so stupid, I forgot already. That whole scene was just...LOL.

I totally agree with everyone who sais JJ and RH are doing great! They were spectacular in Friday's episode, as well as Helena. I was LOL when she said to Lucky, "Imagine, Liz and Nikolas, rutting like animals all over Windemere for many months. I don't think the odds are in your favor."

Olivia made some great points, she was rocking in Friday's show. I still don't like her, but..she was good. And Sonny was CRYING! :o

That car accident between Maxie and Lucky in the end, was very reminiscent to Claudia's car accident last year. The whole setup, seemed the same. Typical GH.

• Members

Um, REALLY, because Sonny doesn't murder his own children... just other people's children... who happen to be peace offers... who protect and serve, because damn it all, if they're going to go batcrap crazy and do things like obey the law and try to stop his criminal activity, they deserve to get shot...

That's pretty much been the dialogue since the shooting happened. Dante 'betrayed' Sonny, so he got what he deserved. Sonny is innocent. ARGH!

I'm watching GH eps online. It makes me ill that the children Sonny raised don't know the difference between right and wrong. To compare Jason and Dante as 'protectors'? S.O.B. Olivia and Alexis look like heroes!

• Members

I agree, I dont like that she is pregnant at all...And to some extenet, that has tarnished the storyline for me too. Elizabeth might have come on the show as a badass, but she was never originally the type who would have three kids from three dads who she WASNT married too, ya know?

I was watching some old GH yesterday on YouTube, and I stumbled across the scenes where Liz confronted Sarah and Lucky for sleeping together/kissing, and she was SO irate and everything about cheatting, ESPECIALLY with a sibling, made her sick to her stomach. So for her to be doing it now, just shows how much Guza is setting OUT to destroy Liz.

I think Becky is rocking it, maybe even best she's ever done...Jonathan overacts a tad. And I think that outside of his original scenes where he was tearing into Liz, he has been kind of bland, the more I think about it.

• Members

I love that Constance Towers interview. She seems like a really classy lady!

It's so hard to imagine her as a nicep person though, because she plays that evil character with such shocking convincingness. I have always thought she has earned an Emmy...Can actors on recurring GET nominated?

• Members

Liz to Nik "You already have one kid you pretty much ignore so why would you want another one?" OMG, thank you Liz! I started watching GH again at the end of last year and I think Ive only seen Spencer once. I cant even remember what he looks like. Nikolas is NEVER with him. The show doesnt even imply much of a relationship between them and his nanny must be doing most of the raising

Thanks!

• Members

Today was another day of worthlessness from the Spencer family.

Lucky to Jason: You should be on the force with me. We're BFF!!!

Lulu to Jason: I know you'd never shoot an unarmed cop...even though you were actually planning to shoot an unarmed cop. My hero!

Archived