GH: February 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope this is the 2010 Emmys as well.

The huge cast marching to the stage, Mercer's gay outfits, Michele ValJean's drunk ass bouncing up and down, yelling "YEEEEEEEEEEEH!," Mary O'Leary clutching the Emmy while Jill holds her speech and says something nasty and arrogant to her competitors.

:)

• Members

At Hattie's strongest, she was more than an equal to the leading ladies of her films. Epiphany wishes she could have some of the material from Alice Adams.

Spinelli is sick-making. Talking about how much Maxie has matured now that she's as big of a mob-enabler as he is. They have zero idea what to do with her character. They should have killed her off with Georgie.

Is it me or did Olivia seem more concerned with Sonny and his affections towards her than towards her son bleeding on the ground?

• Members

Weird. Watching todays episode and so far Bobbie still hasn't said a word. Why did they pay JZ to appear in these two episodes? Carly's mother, in a room with every Spencer on the show is fake talking to extras. That is sick. Overall this episode is disappointing from friday.

• Members

Actually Bobbie did have one line today "Well something must have come up" but yeah it is weird that in her last few appearances she barely has had lines at all. Even Audrey had more lines in the last few years before she retired.

• Members

Dante got shot because Sonny is a thug cop killer. I can't believe GH went so far as to have their lead character shoot a cop. At this point, how or why should I care what happens to this character? I've never been a big fan, but there are times when I've felt a bit of sympathy for him, but now they've taken him to far and for me. There is no coming back from this as far as I'm concerned. It really disgusts me that Jax will now be painted as the bad guy and most of the show's characters will sympathy with poor, poor Sonny who had the misfortune to shoot his own son. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Members

And Dante is a cop yes, but he isn't a dirty cop. He saved Sonny and his kids lives many times. He was clearly a good man, despite being on the opposite side of the law from Sonny. Seeing how cold Sonny was and offended that someone would betray a criminal who kills for a living. It was pretty sick. The Sonny pimping to come is going to make this hard. Especially if Dante becomes a Sonny-worshiper which seems to behappening with Olivia. Crazy to think he'd be allowed in Dante's hospital bed. Why would Olivia allow that?!

• Members

Because Sonny is a good man deep down and he would never hurt his own child, of course. GMAFB! God this show sucks. Guza seriously needs to go. When Sonny said Olivia should have told him because he would never lay a hand on his own child, all I could think is, do you really think that makes you some kind of F*cking hero? If you would gun down someone else's son, who is a cop and a good man, that still makes you a total sociopath who deserves a one way ticket to hell.

Now watch Carly run to Sonny's side and tell him how awful Olivia and Jax are and how wonderful and misunderstood Sonny is and how he deserves a relationship with his son because he is such an amazing father. And although I've always liked Carly way more than Robin, if Robin absolves Sonny, I am seriously going to gag. She's what passes as the moral center of this show now that everyone over 50 has been banished.

I've actually been enjoying this show a lot more since JJ is back, even though I loved GV as well, but I'm about done. I think DZ has done a good job in this story and Dante is a likable character, but I don't see myself sticking around after this week. I have no intention of giving them ratings for this horse manure.

Archived