GH: February 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

She is a professional who cares about her patients that's more than we can say for most of these so called brilliant doctors. Patrick, Liz and Robin all know they are wrong for bringing their sex lives into the hospital, that's why they all look ashamed of themselves when Epiphany calls them on it. I wouldn't want any of these doctors working on me or anyone I care about, since their minds are constantly in their pants, instead of on their work. Now it would have made a lot more sense for Monica to call them on it, but if Monica can't get the airtime, I'm totally behind Epiphany or Steve doing it. I don't care if Epiphany is "just" a nurse. At least she is focused on the sick and dying people in her care instead of shagging in the broom closet. Something Patrick and Robin deserved to be fired for.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

are Molly and Morgan not the best kids in daytime? Not only GREAT casting but I have to say great writing when it comes to them especially Molly. That girl is wise beyond her years. They truly are unique characters and seem more fleshed out than some of the adults

• Members

Probably because of Spinelli. I hate it though. Robin and Maxie were raised by a police officer and they are both making me ill right now. TPTB totally f*ucked the Robin character today to prop up Sonny. I just don't believe Robin would brush off this shooting so easily. Meanwhile Carly had the sense not to try to justify Sonny shooting a cop to Morgan and actual said Dante was something Morgan should trust. I found those scenes completely shocking. That's how I want Carly to be, but it came out of no where and I have to admit, it was OOC.

Then to top it all off Sonny has the never to threaten Steven and tell the police what he won't do. :mad: HAAAAAATE! Someone arrest this sociopath already. Are we really supposed to think Lisa is a better surgeon than the chief of staff? :unsure: Patrick acting like Steven is incompetent pissed me off, but Steven giving Patrick a smackdown =love. If Patrick runs into that OR room tomorrow and saves Dante I am really going to :rolleyes:

• Members

I have to say, I like Epiphany. I dont understand what all the hating on her is about. I think she is very funny. Maybe a little stereotypical, but she is kind of like a "mother" to the hospital staff...And she makes you laugh. I dont think she is intended for anything but. And i honestly think if Guza gave her a real storyline she would be great. She was phenom in the heart attack storyline, as brief as it was.

• Members

I hate Patrick as the greatest surgeon in the world, but he is a neurosurgeon so Dante's injury is in his area of expertise. I now think that Patrick likes Lisa drooling over his skinny body.

Robin can't help loving Sonny, hate it, but I understand it.

I loved Sonny getting arrested. Go, Ronnie! Morgan rocks also.

• Members

Let me just say again that Ronnie arresting Sonny was made of win!

Is there any chance we get Robin and Steven because that would make me happy.

Don't care. I still dislike Epiphany. She gets on my last nerve with her selective yelling at people.

• Members

Unfortunately, I'm sure she'll be telling Sonny what a great father he is soon enough. The way Robin treated Sonny today told me all I needed to know about where all this is headed. She didn't even flinch when he told her he shot Dante.

I totally agree and even liked Kristina today.

• Members

You are the one who assumed I was speaking about you, which I was not. I'm speaking of the general online community who do hate her for that reason and state it explicitly. Check out Soapdish or other popular boards and no one tries to hide that. As far as Epiphany being out of line if that were so, I think Patrick, Robin and Liz would say so, but they don't because they don't have a leg to stand on. They know their behavior is out of control half the time. If anyone is out of line it's the people who are bringing their personal issues and sex lives into a place where people's lives are on the line. Epiphany, Steve and Monica are the only people in that hospital who seem to know why they are there. Everyone else is either in some sort of pissing contest with each other or worrying sbout who their next lay is or who their husband is going to lay next.

• Members

I dont see what all the problem is with Epiphany...I wish they used her far more. I find her extremely entertainging.

I, on the other hand, could deal with a significantly lower amount of Kristina on the daily. She, irritates me....I heard she was good in todays epi? Or that's what I thought I read...Havent watched it yet, but I dont think I have ever liked a scene she's been in :P

• Members
With all due respect, that wasn't an explicit statement. SoapBoy asked "Why all the hate?" You replied only "Liz and Robin fangurls."

I'm not trying to cause an argument with you. I was merely clarifying what you may/may not have read from someone who doesn't have a dog in the Liz/Robin fight.

• Members

Hey..I just finished today's episode. She did pretty good! I'm usually very annoyed with her cause I think she's just DUMB for staying with that douche Kiefer...but she was really great today, saying everything she felt for her father Sonny! Very gripping scene to me, I was cheering for Kristina!! :lol: What did you think of the scene?

I thought today's show was really great, definitely an episode that should've followed last Friday. Great dialogue, good drama all around. I really hated Lisa checking out Patrick, though.

Archived